General Folder For All Posts -  Autopsy Report (451 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

My little angle Aubrey Elaine Lynn Gibson was born into Heaven December 5th, 2014 with any reasoning as to why so early. 

November 25th my 25 week ultra sound showed a mass on her hear and the doctor told me it was nothing to worry about and i needed a level 2 ultrasound. December 3rd, my ultrasound showed no heartbeat. I delivered two days later (induced).  I just got her autopsy back and it says nothing was wrong with her heart and there was  dysmorphic features suggestive of Potters facies. she had a low ear set, flattened nasal tip with anteverted nares, bilateral club feet, amniotic bands and unknown amniotic fluid. Not quite sure 100% that it is Potters Sequence but everything i have researched says it is. All my tests during pregnancy came back great. Has this happened to anyone?

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.