Pregnant with a Potter's Baby -  Diagnosed with Potters 26 Weeks (419 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 7) 

I am SO LOST! So sad! This is my 3rd child. My first has autism. My second has no conditions. My third is a little girl! Little Ava has Potters. We are 26 weeks and very sad. I am NOT prepared for the day she comes. I am so afraid of watching her struggle to breath. I am so happy to meet her but I know I will fall apart when it is time to say good bye... 

Reply   Options 

Messages 2 through 4 of 7 were Deleted  

To: Sydney630 unread  (5 of 7) 
 4901.5 in reply to 4901.1 

I am so sorry you received those messages from a very ignorant person.  I want to extend my deepest condolences for the loss of your child.  I will pray for your comfort and for your family.  This is one of the most difficult things anyone can go through.  My daughter had a Potters baby in 2008 and it was a devastating experience for all of us.  She has since had 2 healthy babies.  I pray you will find peace.  Love,  Faith

From: ~Michele~ (MicheleKS) Posted by host1/18/16 12:28 AM 
To: Sydney630 unread  (6 of 7) 
 4901.6 in reply to 4901.5 

Sorry I missed the messages earlier on.  I have deleted them!  I think that is why many prefer to use FB now as I can monitor the people who join the group!  I am very sorry Sydney630 about the earlier messages.  Unfortunately trolls make there way onto our pages sometimes and can be cruel and relentless.  This persons comments are now deleted and if I see them again they will be deleted!!!

Michele

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

From: ~Michele~ (MicheleKS) Posted by host1/18/16 12:42 AM 
To: Sydney630 unread  (7 of 7) 
 4901.7 in reply to 4901.1 

If you have access to Facebook we have a Facebook site you can go to that is safe and we have no trolls.  Just search for Potter's Syndrome Forum on Facebook and you will find us.  I will watch for your request.

Michele

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.