Mike Groves (wgroves)

QuickDog Users Group Forum

Hosted by Mike Groves (wgroves)

Share information about your experience using QuickDog Handicapping Software for Windows.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Grt Latest Trademe Jobs in Your city   General Discussion

Started 4/29/21 by crowilli12; 293 views.
Kilimandjaro

Dec-27

Faced with a shortage of employees in his company. I don't have a particularly big company, so I deal with all the recruitment issues myself. I'm sorely out of time to hire employees right now. You can advise me a way out of the situation.

Fordensen

Dec-27

You can try to hire a temporary employee who will be engaged in recruitment. Or, contact individual firms that will select staff for you in your company, they do not always charge a little for their services.

Godrik452456

Dec-28

I recommend you do not do everything but apply to PEO in Russia https://wehireglobally.com/poland/ They will provide you with a complete package of documents for the employees and select the personnel. You merely have to follow and continue to develop your business without wasting your time on staff recruitment and signing a contract. Another of the advantages will be that PEO companies carry out calculations on salary payments to employees and how much taxes they have to pay for an employee.