About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Freedom '16   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 2/3/16 by ModAndrea; 793953 views.
Triff (breathefree)

5/5/19

Vi v you are an Honorary  member as is Our Mary as I call her.

Glad you are watching your skin as its very dangerous to be in our sun.

Yes the Massacre has affected us all deeply with the pathetic cowardpoop living around the road from me and he intended doing it all here before he went up to Christchurch 4 hours away.

Our world has forever changed now and like others we must put away the fear and try to love and help all those suffering.I think our media is going to keep it quiet as they can.I know foreign will use it to sell media but there will be no open courts or reporting.

Taking away the cowards publicity effectively shuts him down.

Enjoy your holiday without hubby.

I will catch you later as I am in recovery mode at present healthwise

Triff

Triff (breathefree)

5/5/19

Hi Marge  I am supposed to be resting but my angel is somewhere else.I sent you some information and everyone is very shocked.

I still watch the eagles and I saw a nest with 3 parents so even birds are going rainbow these days.

I agree with what we watch,read or do being different.I also find my feelings are more intense,I am more understanding and actually much stronger.This hopefully will help me in my latest ordeal.

Still miss the forum on  my phone but can log on sometimes.We are going try and arrange the net better when my IT ninja has time.

Raining but hopefully the sun will shine.

Triff

VIV691 (NOSMOKING3)

5/6/19

Thanks for making us honorary members.

This is just a quick note to say I hope you are feeling better soon.

Our son lives in North Queensland.     It is just my hubby going this time.   It will be good for them to spend time together.      After he comes back I will be going to Qld to visit with our Number 2 daughter.     She has had an operation recently but didn't bother to tell us until it was all over.      It will be good to spend time with her, but it will be about 3 weeks time.

Triff (breathefree)

5/7/19

Oh Dear Viv sorry about your daughter having an operation.Perhaps  she didnt want to worry you.

Mine made me promise to call if its anything because a friends father died without letting family know he was ill.I am actually guilty of not telling my daughter something really important but the situation I am in needs delicate handling.

Heres hoping the legal matters are sorted soon so we can be a supportive family.

Ar you slumming it or watching girly movies,having a lie in ,doing lady tasks or eating yummy treats just for you?

Of course you are a member here or anywhere you want.Thats the magic of the forum I remember someone I didnt know spending ages telling me about her shopping that day and it was fascinating indeed.

Triff

VIV691 (NOSMOKING3)

5/7/19

Hi.  My daughter has a habit of not telling us when there is something wrong.    She likes to be totally self sufficient.       Doesn't matter what kids do we still love 'em.

I am sure Neil will have a good time with our son.   I will clean up the house while he is gone.  Then my hands will be full, looking after the dog.   She is very much Neil's dog and she does fret.

Yes this forum is magic, the people we meet here, all on the same journey.    I am glad I met you my New Zealand friend.

Hope your day/night is good.

Hugs to you.

Aussie Viv

Triff (breathefree)

5/25/19

Hi Viv do post here too if you want.The more the merrier.It is cooling down a bit here although it was 18C and its nearly winter here now.

I know you have had your issues but I am rooting for you.

Triff

VIV691 (NOSMOKING3)

5/26/19

Hi Triff,   love your little saying.      I just had my melanomas cut out the other day.  OMG   do these drs. like inflicting pain.  !!!!!    They had to take a wide margin, but I am sure I will survive.  I am chufing along with my FINAL quit smoking journey,,,,,,  How are you going?

Hugs

Vivienne.

Triff (breathefree)

5/27/19

Hi Viv  Iam late online tonight due to a stressful even that stirred me up,Naturally these days we hit the keys asap as a good response to stress

Yes it would feel painful indeed to have your melanomas removed.I hope it settles so you can sleep.I guess you are thankful they find them before they are worse.Be kind to yourself and hopefully you will be able to use aloe vera on them to heal soon

I am trying to recover from my latest health challenge and should rest more at them moment.

I am also on another  journey to personal freedom and hope soon Iwill be free to be just me.

Triff

Janinelove

5/30/19

I too had to stop watching certain shows and movies. I can't watch too intense or suspenseful movies.

slowblumer

5/31/19

Hi Janine,

Yes, me too.  I am very sensitive to what I let into my mind via TV.

Nice to her from you.