About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Freedom '16   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 2/3/16 by ModAndrea; 646488 views.
Denim50

Sep-25

Hey Triff, 

I love the picture you posted. It’s so thoughtful and true. How are you doing? I miss seeing you here. Haven’t heard from you recently. Hope you’re doing okay. The past Summer was a bit difficult for me because of all the heat and humidity. We’re into the early stages of Autumn here, so it’s still a bit hot.  I’m looking forward to enjoying the Autumn though. Funny that, I was telling Marge that as a child I loved the warmth and sun of Summer and the cold and snow of Winter. These days I’m enjoying more the Autumn and Spring. I was away from the forum a bit myself recently. Short of that is, went to the doctor, told I needed to go to hospital and returned home a few days ago. Please come back to the forum when you get a chance and let us know how you’re doing. Viv reached one month smoke free. I sent her congratulations earlier. I’m happy to see her staying with this quit. When you do log back in please check the top of the screen. I’m sending you a pm. Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon. Hugs. relaxed 

• Edited September 25, 2019 10:36 pm  by  Denim50
l1717mary

Oct-6

Hi Triff

Thinking about you hope you are well you are the one that has helped me in my quit I will always be greatfull. 

Mary

Denim50

Oct-6

Hey Mary, 

I sent you a pm. 

Denim50

Oct-6

Hey Sue, 

I sent you a pm. 

Denim50

Oct-6

Hey Anita, 

I sent you a pm. 

Triff (breathefree)

Oct-18

Hi Denim I have my laptop a little bit today.

This says it all when we are in need.Thanks Denim and all of this group especially.

Triff

Denim50

Oct-19

Hey Triff, 

It really does. 

No thanks needed, it’s what friends do.  

It’s wonderful to see you posting again.