About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)|Verywell.com Smoking Cessation

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

Leaping Freedom Fighters `16   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 3/4/16 by ModDee; 94328 views.
Alisha8

12/14/16

Hello!

Thank you all and congrats JoAnn and Sheila and everyone on 10 months. I still have cravings and have trouble when I end up around smokers, but I feel like it will only get better once these receptors die off. I saw someone mention a few people who aren't with us anymore. I'm going to search back to find D. She was always so good with summoning and congratulating me.

I hope all is well with everyone and again Congrats on 10 Months!!!!

Alisha8

12/14/16

D,

I'm sorry to hear this. You will give it another go and join us again. I'm sorry things have been rough. This year has been very hard for me, too. Please keep in touch.

<3

SueP (josep2001)

12/15/16

Alisha - congratulations on the 10 months - keeping tract of you all who are one month in front of me helps me keep going. I am on your heels......LOL

Keep it up you are almost to the clubhouse.

Sue quit 3/17/2016  star X 8

Alisha8

12/15/16

Thank you, Sue. Congrats to you as well!! 

SueP (josep2001)

12/15/16

Thank Alisha - I still have a couple more days to go. At least at this point it does not cause me the anxiety it used to when can near quit milestone.

Have a great day....Sue quit 3/17/2016  star X 8

ModAndrea

12/15/16

Alisha

Congratulations

on

TEN MONTHS!!!

Whoo hoo! You're rounding the corner to the Clubhouse!!!

Have a wonderful smoke free day. blush

Hugs,

Andrea

joannhi

12/17/16

Congratulations on an amazing 9 months!

SueP (josep2001)

12/17/16

Thank you JoAnn - has been an up and down journey but am so happy I have made it this far with everyone's help.

SueP quit 3/17/2016  star X 9

joannhi

12/19/16

I don't know why I'm having so many smoking thoughts, I know this is a tricky period but I feel like I'm back at month two. Come on Clubhouse!

Keep Going!!! Blame this on those nicotine receptors also, your brain is working overtime rewiring right now. Yes your being tested and teased by that nicotine monster and memories once again. This all died down for me after 14 months. Hang on!

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013