About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tricky 8-11 Months   Quit Support

Started 8/26/15 by ModAndrea; 112853 views.

I believe you were looking for this thread. Yes the tricky 8-11 months still finds us struggling at various times but believe me your brain is truly rewiring. You'll get headaches, anxiety, the jitters, moodiness etc. but then hit some smooth patches. The nicotine receptors that remain are fighting to stay active so just don't smoke and force them to shut down. I didn't find true peace until 14 months as I didn't get anymore jitters and moodiness after that. So keep on NOPING! & SMILING as each day passes and you enter the one year clubhouse. blush

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013

Eve1973

Oct-30

Thanx Debbie, 

I just wanted to read through because I want to be prepared. Nothing big happening in my quit, just thoughts. So thanks for finding for me!

Loreficent

Oct-30

Hi Eve!

Ive been here a lot lately. Glad Debbie got it to you. Bookmark it for yourself. Sending to Jaka too. Don’t get discouraged Jaka. If you look here you will see what I keep saying. Fasten your seat belt and hang on. It is a long bumpy journey and everything you are feeling, saying to yourself...all of it is normal. It doesn’t make it go away for me to say that, it may not make it a lot better. But, somewhere across the world...you have friends who are holding you hand. Just. Hang.On.

CC to Jaka38