About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Keep One/DropOne   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1100135 views.
Eve1973

Sep-1

What does the background check show? Credit history? Arrests? Marriages?  Me I would do a public meeting and see if you would meet again, then spend the money on background check. Also I would be upfront about it if you do. That way if the guy has not told you, then he has the opportunity to come clean. 

Yellow snow

euknight

Sep-1

Mellow yellow

(Thanks Eve....feel comfortable with that.  Thank you so much for feedback cos I am in the dark here.  Not sure what all it shows...probably arrests, credit history.  Have 2 people that would run it for me just need birthdate, last name. )

Eve1973

Sep-1

Yellow submarine

No money involved, ok great. But I would definitely meet in public place 1st, then see if worth asking your friends. I did like Lores thought on taking a walk in park with dog, if he doesn’t like dogs or seems uncomfortable around them, it’s a Sign. Plus if Tab and Jackson don’t like, it tells you something

euknight

Sep-1

Submarine sandwich

Writing you a PM

SusanK1960

Sep-2

Wanted poster

These are a thing of the past!  They hung in the post office.  Anyone else old enough to remember this?

Eve1973

Sep-2

I have heard of it, but honestly don’t remember ever seeing them hung there.

Poster board

SusanK1960

Sep-2

You’re such a youngin!

Board game