About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Keep One/DropOne   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1177709 views.
Loreficent

Nov-20

joy Susan, why, you know me well! Haha! kissing_heart

I see you also left me with “hard” as a word combination option. Hmmmm. Now what goes with that??  Eve? You have ideas?? I bet you do! I do too, lol! I’m going with

Hard Choice!! 

Hahaha!

CC to Eve1973
Eve1973

Nov-21

hmmm I have a few Ideas! 

But Lore, you left me with Hard too....

Hard Lemonade.......hows that?

CC to SusanK1960
Loreficent

Nov-21

That’s good Eve! I’m proud of you! joy I think it’s Susan’s turn with this hard subject!stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Hard Core....as in...Clint Eastwood and Dirty Harry, hahaha! What were you thinking Eve! 

CC to SusanK1960
Eve1973

Nov-21

Lol....ok pretty PG stuff......guess we could keep it at PG or Try for some R rated stuff, but then we get kicked from the forum, no support, go back to smoking.....all because of YOUR DIRTY MIND,

Hard water

SusanK1960

Nov-21

I’m going to go all Disney here.

Here’s my whale of a tale .........  Blow hard

CC to Loreficent
euknight

Nov-22

Oh you guys have really been digressing here.....must be the cold weather coming in.  There is that change of season smoke urge again.  Pesky booger.  Self medicating in another form.  Been doing a bit of that.....

That one is quite creative Susan....difficult to know which one to go with........

hard up

Loreficent

Nov-22

Ha! Love it Peggy. Yeah...been having that myself daily since time change. Whatever. Much as I love darkness, I like sun too. Now the darkness is cold and wet and I’d much rather have it warm and dry, or at least warm and wet. You might say I’m feeling...

Pent up. 

Hate to move it away from hard as I’d really like to see hard stay on, lol!joy But just like other hard things...hard times never last! How’s that for subdued digression?