About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)|Verywell.com Smoking Cessation

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

Pledge NOPE Everyday   General Chit-Chat

Started Jan-3 by gtp1; 203 views.
gtp1

Jan-3

I pledge to pledge  NOPE every day and invite all to add this tool to their quit chest.

Tim...........Quit 9/10/14

In reply toRe: msg 1

I agree Tim.  I pledged every single day and when you joined the forum you pledged every day and now both of us are long term quitters. By pledging daily the staying quit mindset gets ingrained into our everyday thinking. All new quitters pledge and stay close to this awesome forum of quit buddies!!!

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013

VentasSue

Jan-5

Hey Tim and Deb

I'm with you two winners!

I made a commitment to myself almost a year ago that I would do everything I possibly could to make this, my first quit after 52 years, my last one.  Part of this commitment was to pledge daily and I have stuck to that, even when away on holiday or when getting on the Forum was difficult.

So far, so good - its working.  I'm still smoke-free and intend to stay that way.  So, I intend to carry on pledging nope daily for a very long time to come.

You two have both been a huge inspiration to me in my quit so A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU BOTH!!

Big Hugs, Suestar2star2star2star2star2star2star2star2star2star2star2

Quit 11th January 2016

In reply toRe: msg 1
Bev_1977

Jan-5

Tim,

I shall join you. I pledge to pledge. 

This is the last quit. NOPE I will never smoke again.

Bev

star

Quit November 12, 2016

One month, three weeks, two days, 19 hours, 20 minutes and 45 seconds. 1076 cigarettes not smoked, saving $323.91. Life saved: 3 days, 17 hours, 40 minutes.

HI TIM, DEBBIE, SUE AND BEV,

I PLEDGE TO PLEDGE NOPE EVERYDAY ALSO.

NO MORE, I AM DONE!