About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jan-We Can! '17   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 2/3/17 by ModAndrea; 262439 views.
kccan

2/3/17

Thanks Cindy.  Can't wait for you to get yours!  

~Karen

star

ps. yes on the mascot!

• Edited February 3, 2017 1:44 pm  by  kccan
ModAndrea

2/3/17

Brenda

Congratulations

on

ONE MONTH!!!

What a way to mark a New Year! You're now over a month into your new freedom. You should be proud of yourself, Brenda!

Hugs,

Andrea

P.S. Sorry I'm late for the party. 

ModAndrea

2/3/17

Welcome back, Mary! I'm glad to see you here. How is Day 5 going?

l1717mary

2/3/17

Hi Andrea

Today was going well busy all morning.few taught but none to worry about got tru them. 

But the last hour or two has been a bit crazy, I am living in the now and the now is were i want to be nicotine free.

Mary

ModAndrea

2/3/17

l1717mary said:

I am living in the now and the now is were i want to be nicotine free.

You're doing great, Mary. Be sure to reward yourself. blush

Hugs,

Andrea

brenda53

2/3/17

Thank you  its wonderful  to get this far again  and every day is a great smoke free day  thanks for the support 

Brenda

Sarahjsouris

2/3/17

Hi Sue,

Thanks, it is great to finally be at the weekend. I don't have to do anything for two days now, except flake out. It was a bit trying working yesterday, but I am hoping that I might be feeling a bit better by Monday.

So sorry to hear that Skippy was sick again. It sounds like that antibiotic does not really sit well with him. I hope the vet helps him. How did it go?

I was wondering if you would join us in the January group? You quit many months ago, but you obviously find the board helpful. It is so good that you have found something that helps you to stay quit.

Cheers,
Sarah

SueP (josep2001)

2/3/17

Sarah - I will not join the January group ( as I will be at a year in March) so would not be right, but I will still be around - you all can not get rid of me that easy....LOL

SueP quit 3/17/2016  star X 10

SueP (josep2001)

2/3/17

Hey Karen - like that star - looks good - a month smoke free........enjoy your new thread.

SueP quit 3/17/2016  star X 10

SueP (josep2001)

2/3/17

Mary - that is great to hear that you said "now is where I want to be".

Have a great smoke free evening...SueP quit 3/17/2016  star X 10