About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jan-We Can! '17   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 2/3/17 by ModAndrea; 262479 views.
CeliaB

2/9/18

Hi Jeanne,

In reading through some posts, I noticed that you very recently celebrated one year of freedom from cigarettes! That is terrific, and you are a real inspiration to me. I have almost seven months quit.

Also, I'm sorry that your original February 2017 group scattered. If you'd ever like to join in the conversation with people who have about six months less quit time that you, please come visit us in the Freedom Fighters '17 "room." I have posted a link, below. 

Again, belated congrats on your one year. I hope you did something fun to celebrate!

Jeannebo

2/9/18

Hi Celia,

Thanks for your kind words. I am very excited to be a year free of cigarettes. It is worth every bit of the struggle. I come to this site several times a week. I read a lot of different stories and draw a lot of inspiration from my fellow quitters.  I will be sure to check out your group. Thank you for the invite, and I hope you are doing well.

Jeanne

Msg 2176.1673 and the next 1 deleted
Jia (Jav22)

10/14/18

Many congrats Cindy.Sorry it's coming so late but I am so happy for you.Hope you are still going strong.

Jia (Jav22)

10/14/18

Thank you so much Sue :) 

Jia (Jav22)

10/14/18

Hi Sue,

Congrats girl .Sorry it's coming so late but I hope you are still going strong.

SueP (josep2001)

10/14/18

Hi Jia,

Yes I am still going strong now at 2 Years 7 months - does not seem possible.

Hope things are going well with you.

sue quit 3/17/2016

Jia (Jav22)

10/14/18

That’s so awesome . You have come such a long way. When you are determined everything is a possibility .

SueP (josep2001)

10/14/18

Jia, 

You are not far behind me.

For me it was a choice of smoking or breathing down the road and I chose breathing. Have mild COPD and want to keep it that way.

sue quit 3/17/2016