About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jan-We Can! '17   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 2/3/17 by ModAndrea; 262187 views.
SueP (josep2001)

2/3/17

Hey Lynn - have not seen you on  and just wanted to check in and also make sure you found your way over to the permanent January Thread.

Hope you are having a good evening...SueP quit 3/17/2016  star X 10

marciame

2/3/17

the pool is inviting, and I can't swimm.  but I am still here.  trying to maintain my composure.  I did know that you only get to post for 3 months.  anyhow I really appreciate the forum.  the people seem to really care about even me.  I don't know this sounds to you but I amm so glad we are having this time together.  thanks so much for the input from so many of you.

Cindy1617

2/3/17

Hey Marcia, I'm so glad you found the pool.  Isn't it lovely?  Now we all get to hang out, eat cake, and aggravate the Cabana Boys.  LOL

You are doing SO great.  You just don't know how proud of you and all your hard work we all are.  I am also grateful we have this time together.  It's super cool to get to know the folks here.  I've never experienced the support that I have received on this forum.

Keep up the great work.  You are doing amazing things for yourself!

Cindy

Two weeks, four days, 19 hours, 32 minutes and 7 seconds. 376 cigarettes not smoked, saving $60.20. Life saved: 1 day, 7 hours, 20 minutes.

SueP (josep2001)

2/3/17

Marciame, Good evening, you are making it happen.

You posted in post #22 "I did know that you only get to post for 3 months"  

Not sure what you meant by that as you can post on here as long as you want. I quit in March and still post daily. Others are at almost 2 years others just reached 1 year and we all keep posting. It is up to the individual person, you can post as long as you want.

Hope you have a great smoke free night.

SueP quit 3/17/2016  star X 10

Sarahjsouris

2/3/17

LOL, Sue,

It is good to see you are still around. I guess I meant will you be joining us in the January group, not will you be signing up with the January-we-cans. Hehe, it is confusing as always.

I hope that Skippy is a bit better tonight. 

Have a great weekend!

marciame

2/4/17

in the welcoming to our new thread, I believe I shere I read something about joining a paid group.  because after 3 month's you have to pay to be a member.  maybe I misunderstood.  you know I am in withdrawal

marciame

2/4/17

I can't stop now.  and with everyones  help I will keep on keeping on.  I am tired now and I think I will lie down for a spell.  good night everyone.  marciame

651nat

2/4/17

Congrats Karen that is awesome!

sue I will miss you, you've always been so encouraging.

i didn't run off the plane to smoke, that was a big step for me. Great being with family and taking long walks on the beach.

i nearly broke down after dinner but told myself no that I didn't want to start over. Want to be free of the nico demon!! 

Will go for a run in the am.

good night and grateful for another smoke free day!

it will be 5 days in the am 

nathalie 

Neats (1146)

2/4/17

Congratulations Karen on 1 whole month of freedom blush

Well done! you can do this  so keep moving forward.

Sarahjsouris

2/4/17

Congratulations Nathalie, that is so awesome!! Go you :-)

You are getting through this moment by moment! I am so proud of you.

Cheers,
Sarah