About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Word Association   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 545705 views.
SusanK1960

7/1/20

Threesome........as in a singing group.....

TinyBadger

7/1/20

Hahaha...I didn't even get that for a minute. Shows how naive I am. 

Sweater

I know that doesn't seem to make sense but I live in a small town and there is a singing group that performs around town. The women are all around 60 and their matching sweaters are adorable and hilarious. They call themselves the sweet Adelines. 

Loreficent

7/1/20

Awww...that sounds sweet! Where are you tiny? You mentioned Amish somewhere here...

sweatshirt

TinyBadger

7/1/20

I'm in Montana, in a small town. Well, small compared to all you big city folk. We do have Amish and hudderite folks here. In fact, on Sundays a nearby colony opens it's doors to the public, by reservation only. You get what's served, usually involved fried chicken and the fixings. Of course you pay for dinner and it's served family style. It's pretty neat. I admire the lifestyle. They are also a strong presence at the farmers market. 

Jogging

Loreficent

7/2/20

Oh, nice. Bet it is pretty. Don’t you love the Farmer’s Market? There are not very many big cities I could live in. Grew up in the country in the Midwest. Lived in Detroit, Atlanta, Seattle, and now love Portland. It is a big small town in many ways. Very different from anywhere else, but most like a small Seattle. You can take the girl out of the country but you can’t take the country out of the girl though! Yeah...PDX is weird, but it’s good. 

Shoes

Eve1973

7/2/20

We have Amish here in Pa. They are at the farmers markets too. Don’t know if they open their doors, but that sounds interesting. 

tight

TinyBadger

7/2/20

I think it's kinda neat. Everyones respectful, but dang, I wish I could understand their language! It's like going to a nail salon with people from other countries...I want to know what they are saying! 

Leggings

Two things are not forgiving: the IRS and leggings!

Loreficent

7/2/20

Ha! That’s hilarious! Though I will say I’ve found the IRS to at least be willing to work with me some, perhaps more than leggings!

Tights