About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Word Association   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 357130 views.
Loreficent

Jan-26

What??? Come on out and we will go to the one and go to the Mountain and play in snow! Then we will leave it all behind. And have...

Cocoa!

Eve1973

Jan-26

Lol...the Mountain? Any particular one?

Warm

Loreficent

Jan-26

Well the biggest one (11,250’)  in Oregon is Mt Hood, about an hour-ish East. It’s part of the Cascade Range and the whole range is pretty. Mt Rainer in Washington is in the same range, as it Mt St Helens. The whole range is full of volcanoes, some dead, some only dormant. You can go down into Lava Tubes in Central OR and they are really cool. Now, where was I?joy

Lava

• Edited January 26, 2021 4:13 pm  by  Loreficent
SusanK1960

Jan-27

We still have an A&W!  They still have all the amenities like a phone at your booth to call in your order and the drive in under an awning!

Erupt

CC to Eve1973
  • Edited January 27, 2021 8:30 am  by  SusanK1960
Loreficent

Jan-27

Nice! I used to love their foot long chili dog. Do they bring the little tray that hangs on the car window? Was a HUGE treat for us to go there. Ahhh, memories! 

SusanK1960

Jan-27

Yes, they used to, however since COVID, I am not sure they still serve on a tray...I love their onion rings!

Shout

• Edited January 27, 2021 8:55 pm  by  SusanK1960