About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Either/Or   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 168358 views.
euknight

Jul-11

Ouch.  Good story!!  Smart lady!!  I recall mom sitting in the dark room waiting for me to get home.  My poor momma.  What I put her through and like you, I miss her!!

I will never forget the black polka dot on the wedding dress.  Love it.

Hot colors or cool colors

euknight

Jul-11

Oops. Raven

I like the poem

Loreficent

Jul-11

Ahhh...yes, that is a good one. Dark. have you ever read any T.S. Eliot? 

“Wait without thought for You are not ready for thought...” my mantra today!

I like warm colors. 

black jeans or blue jeans

see...not ready for thought. Have had a totally lame and unproductive day! Totally. Gonna go get some Cherry Garcia. Mmmm! Now that is productive!

Eve1973

Jul-12

Lol, Lore, since I know I have answered that question, I will let someone else answer.  We went out to eat and got alcoholic slushies. They were good! I know what both of you are going through. Just remember we need to let the body heal! I know I put it through years of torture, so why not give yourself a break. And anyway we are in a pandemic, really can’t go anywhere anyway, so be glad otherwise you might feel guiltier. Came home and took a 3 1/2 hour nap. Yeah shorter. Lol. I’m not sure but feel I’m pushing myself during the week when working, then when weekends come I’m sleeping so much more. Body going AHHHHH! 

CC to euknight
TinyBadger

Jul-12

Blue jeans

Robin or blue jay?

euknight

Jul-12

Very well put Eve..  I say the nicotine healing is another good excuse and I am taking it!!  I swim in the evenings and may pick up and clean a bit so it’s not like I do nothing.  Lore.....not lame and not unproductive!!!! ......Oh, what flavor of  slushees and spirits?

blue jeans.....wear them more

Lime or lemon?

euknight

Jul-12

Lol Tiny

Robin

Loreficent

Jul-12

Lemon!  Think I’m gonna try a bit of lemon ginger in a bottle of this Kombucha for second ferment today, but gotta read about how!

Tiny...we have Robins here, but not Blue Jays like I grew up with. We have Scrub Jays and Stellar Jays, both kind of big and both kind of raucous. That’s ok...I like feisty raucous birds. But I do miss the bigger variety of birds the other side of the Rockies has. And we have Anna’s Hummingbirds here year round, so I guess it balances out. 

Ginger in tea: Yes or No

P.S. I love our little girl games here! Where is Susan and Dee???

Eve1973

Jul-12

I had Rasberry slushy. Today wasn’t as fun as thought would be. BF not feeling well so we didn’t take our drive. Oh well maybe next weekend. 

no.

Spotted lanterns flies or murder hornets? Lol

Loreficent

Jul-15

I’m not sure I know what spotted lanterns are!? I don’t at all like the sound of Murder Hornets....bad news....