About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

8 months!   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Dec-2 by zonronoso; 225 views.
zonronoso

Dec-2

Yesterday marked 8 months for me! It feels really good and I just wanted to let it out, although I'm not a regular visitor anymore.

Thank you forum, you ve been a tremendous help for me at the tough beginning. 

Hope everyone is doing well, stay strong!

Marg

Hi z,

Congratulations on 8 months quit.  What a huge achievement.

Best Wishes to you.

ModSue (VentasSue)

Dec-3

Hey Marg

Huge congratulations on 8 months smoke-free.

It's really wonderful when people pop back into the Forum to let us know how they're doing.  Everyone is different and some of us need to be glued to the Forum in order to quit while others can quit with little contact.  Whichever way, though, I think that we all agree that this Forum is the way forward for anyone wanting to quit.

I'll bet you're really starting to enjoy your new life of freedom now.

If ever you get time, do try to write a little milestone post to let everyone (especially newcomers) know how you've achieved what you have.  You're doing great.

ModAndrea

Dec-3

Congratulations on EIGHT MONTHS, Marg! That is awesome!

You deserve a nice reward. blush

Hugs,

Andrea

In reply toRe: msg 4
zonronoso

Dec-4

Thank you Marge, Sue, Andrea, you are all so kind.

I´ll  try and post my whole experience when I´m ready to say I m completely free, maybe 10 months from now.

I m doing pretty well, it´s just that during summer has been really tough not to smoke. I hope it will be ok next summer, then I will have 99,9% put it behind me!

But first I have to experience my first Christmas without smoking since ages. Let´s see... I m feeling strong!