About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1092714 views.
karenvans

Nov-9

I used to go to water aerobics 3 times a week, and I'm going to start again. I'll be going to Water Exercise 2 or 3 times a week, as soon as I can get Dentist and Doctor appts. completed!! Ken's brother and his wilfe from Seattle were just here Nov. 3 to Nov. 5 and they just loved Tellico Village. We ate out alot and went to Bald River Falls which is gorgeous. I will end you a few pics if you'd be kind enough to post them!

karenvans

Nov-9

Debra: So sorry about your fall and your feeling depressed. Don't forget we are all here for one another.

karenvans

Nov-9

Ernie: So glad you bought yourself gifts from your stopping smoking money! God knows how much I could have saved by now if I put it away!

karenvans

Nov-9

Wishing you good luck on selling your home quickly. Where will you be moving?

karno12

Nov-9

we will return to our home state of CT....all our kids are there and a couple of grands and the two great grandsons...it is 17 there right now and only 76 here  lol....

Cocoa60

Nov-10

Morning Susan and all.  You are right, I don't want to be sitting in the living room in my slippers and reading a paper,

while looking out at people excavating on our property.  Got an estimate on part of the work we need done, $12k.

So all of it is more than the cost of the backhoe.  Never got an estimate on fixing the water seepage through the

basement walls but is lots of work and time.

My wife mowed some back when I was in college full time and working full time.  Was a job for her to keep up as well

as me.  Lot of that time we only had a push mower.

It's warmed up a little this weekend but back into the artic cold after Monday's snow storm.  No doubt a copy of your

weather, just different days.

Think vaping is less money than cigarettes and absence of carbon monoxide. 

Would like to be in Kitty's 70s weather.

Have a great day all!

Ernie

• Edited November 12, 2019 4:27 am  by  Cocoa60
karno12

Nov-10

we got up to 66 degrees but it did get up to 78  and sunny.....

Cocoa60

Nov-11

Morning Kitty.  Glad it's staying warm for you in the south.

It's fairly warm here this morning, 37 degrees.  Brandy and I will be able to walk

this morn.  Rain today, then snow after midnight I think.  Only supposed to be

3 inches.  Three days in the 20s this week.

I clicked on that link you left and saw the pictures of your house, was very nice.

It's great you got to spend Winters down there on the island. 

Have a great day all!

Ernie

karno12

Nov-11

Good morning Ernie....glad you got to see the house....and what are you doing up so early???  37 is pretty cold....we got down to 66 yesterday...open windows and let the fresh air in....first time since last spring...,.

karno12

Nov-12

Good morning all...hope you aren't all freezing to death