About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1116132 views.
karno12

Dec-25

Thank you and back to you Dee.....

Denim50

Dec-25

Wishing everyone here happy holidays and best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!  

karno12

Dec-26

Happy New Year...and good to see you are still here.....

Susan1206

Dec-28

Warm wishes to all of the Sensational Senior group from the shore of Lake Erie.. Tis been a somewhat balmy Christmas week with temperatures in the 50’s.  I hope each and everyone had a beautiful Christmas.

We have rented an air b&b in the woods near Mt. Vernon Ohio so off we three go (Finn too} for a New Year get away!

Blessings to all, my friends!  

karno12

Dec-28

enjoy...you both look so Happy....

karno12

Dec-31

Happy New Year to all and I am on to retirement...will check in on you all once in a blue...love you all and loved working with you all over the last 12 1/2 years...stay well....

Cocoa60

Jan-1

Morning Susan.  You two and Finn look great!  Doing well here, wife is still in pain from her

accident a year ago, guess won't ever go away.  Got my 4 element Mosley beam antenna, for

ham radio, back up in the air after being down 2 years.  A very large antenna but used two

winches and managed.  Also got a ham radio power amplifier working that's been out for a while.

Brandy has been playing with the dog next door for a while now, she loves it.

Happy New Year to all!!!

Ernie