About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1339774 views.
Cocoa60

Sep-15

Morning Kitty.  Have to choose what to wear on chilly morn.

Hope your checkup goes well.

Getting little jobs done like rain gutter leaks.  Have to get my tractor greased soon.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Sep-15

CHECK up was great....my heart and lungs were in good shape....so ready for surgery.....chilly here but we will survive....

Cocoa60

Sep-16

Morning Kitty.  Glad you are in good shape.  Will have a good outcome from your surgery.

I need to work on the drain field all day.  My wife and granddaughter are going to be working on our youngest

grandsons birthday party.

Hope you two are happy with your new home.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Sep-16

grandchildren BD parties are fun.....and we can only hope we will be happy in our new home.....I have been arranging furniture in it when I try to go to sleep at night....and seeing it in my imagination with different paint then orange...we still don't have a closing date.....stay well 

Cocoa60

Sep-17

Morning Kitty.  Glad you are excited about moving into your new home.

You will have plenty of time to do all that you want to do with it.

Brandy and I walked mostly after dark last eve.  Schedule is mixed up while

I get all this digging done.

They have the cakes baked for the party, will decorate the tiers and do other stuff today.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Sep-17

hope your day is great......ours is a little busy.....Brian is due for his annual dermatologist visit....etc.....everyday our in front of daughters house we get to watch deer....they come to her garden to feed....so beautiful and graceful.....

Cocoa60

Sep-18

Morning Kitty.  Good luck to Brian.  I was done with Dr visits for the year in July but still have prescriptions every month.

We had a couple deer in the back lawn yesterday.  I have to watch for them between here and my daughters. 

They come out of the woods to feed on the grass by the road and there are lots of curves. 

Still digging in the dirt.  Doing less exercise until I get this done.

Grandson's birthday party was fun.  Before you know it they will all be adults.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Sep-18

Just poured for my first cuppa.......we don't expect sunshine today......

Kittyarnold

Sep-18

well the sun shines and makes me happy.....can't wait for the closing....want to move into our home....

Cocoa60

Sep-19

Morning Kitty.  I'm almost always having first cup of coffee for the day when typing on this forum.

We are having sunshine every day but chilly.  Today is the coldest so far, 38 right now, usually goes down a little from here before starts going back up,

Only supposed to be 43 at 9 AM.

Still working on the drains.  Hope to finish digging today and start putting pipes in. 

Brandy misses our walks but won't be long now.

Hope we never have to move.  See many storms in the south these days.

Have a good day.

Ernie