About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1338898 views.
Kittyarnold

Oct-15

next wk was the target but the floors were to be ready tomorrow...well they haven't been started yet....darn....maybe start them Sat....so then 5 days to dry....then....

Cocoa60

Oct-16

Morning Susan and Kitty.  Inlaws are almost 2 hours away so not far.  Is that a Bed and breakfast you stay at?

Wanted to go to inlaws in the good weather Wednesday and Thursday.  So now it's cool and rainy.

Don't have much planned for today.  Looks like elliptical this morning and walking later.

Ate to much last couple days so Glucose is up.

Have a good day Susan and Kitty.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Oct-16

spent the morning upstairs with daughter while Brian spent the morning at the new house...he and our son unpacked the whole pod except for the piano....that is tomorrow job....nothing is on the living level yet...floors still to be done...supposed to be started tomorrow.....maybe 5 days....back? still pretty uncomfortable....very slow process which is my biggest frustration...I am not a patient person....LOL

Cocoa60

Oct-17

Morning Kitty.  31 here this morn, Winter coming.

Are they cleaning floors or putting in new flooring? 

Rained here yesterday, got couple small things done.

Glad your back is healing.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Oct-17

they were supposed to start today  ....don't know if they did or not yet.....it was low 40's here this morning....

Cocoa60

Oct-18

Morning Kitty.  Hope they cleaned your floors so you can start moving in. 

Didn't do much yesterday.  My 5 hours of exercise, some with Brandy.

Have to try to finish that short drain ditch today if it's dried out enough.

It's 36 here this morn so a little warmer.  Sunny yesterday, some of our solar lights

are still on this morn.

Have a great day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Oct-18

floors were being resanded and refinished...so it will be a week or so before anything goes on them.....check up on back with the surgeon tomorrow morning...wish me well....walking is still tough but making small gains....39 here this morning.....

Cocoa60

Oct-19

Morning Kitty.  Good luck with surgeon appt.  I would think you would be in physical therapy but maybe not for backs.

Sounds like the floors will be fantastic.  We did most of ours in Laminate almost 10 years ago.  

Got a lot of work done on the drain ditch but still not finished.  I have to get the area cleaned up where we had 32-40

tons of gravel dumped, that's where I get the gravel for this little ditch.  Then I have to shovel it out of the bucket

into the ditch because it's between the pool and house.

Rain will be here 10 or 11, Brandy and I will get our walk in I hope.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Oct-20

the floors will be done today and we can walk on them tomorrow.....surgeon discharged  me and wants me to get an x-ray...am more independent  and can get to bath room and dressed on my own...as long as I don't have to reach in drawers to get the clothes...LOL.....cloudy and only 55 here so far....have a good one...

Wow, Kitty...I've been cruising through messages and see you are having severe back pain. So sorry to hear. Hope things get better. I'll be thinking of you.  And congrats on new home. 

Take care

Carolyn