About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1390521 views.
Kittyarnold

Nov-26

To all of our friends on Sensational. Seniors Happy Thanksgiving hope you day will be wonderful....love you all  and in helping anyone it helped me....and I will always be grateful for that...

Susan1206

Nov-27

Hi Ernie ~

Ah...the day after Turkey Day...and it's always good to have leftovers!  Dinner was delicious (part catered thanks to daughter and son-in-law.  An extremely moist turkey sliced with rosemary and bacon) and part due to my contributions of scalloped corn, pumpkin bread, stuffing and baked cinnamon apple slices.  Always way too much food.

Looks like we may don our masks and go look at a couch to replace the leather one.  I know it will be crazy out there and we will wait till the black Friday special people go first.  LOL

Enjoy the day.  Susan

Susan1206

Nov-27

Dear Kitty ~

And we shall always be grateful to YOU for your continued support to all on the Forum.

Hope that your Thanksgiving was wonderful.  Always, too much food.  Right?

My favorite was the catered turkey that was cooked with fresh moist and bacon.  Usually be dry and this was moist and perfect.

Off now for morning chores.  ((hugs))  Susan

Kittyarnold

Nov-27

I didn't eat tooooo much but I knew I could bring some home....and our turkey was perfect and we ate more of it tonight...glad we were able to at least one of our kids....and today grandson and his wife stopped in for a masked visit...he lives in NC so we don't see him much...so sweet...

Cocoa60

Nov-28

Morning Susan.  We had a great Thanksgiving meal also.  Drizzle all day

yesterday but wasn't bad enough to keep Brandy and I from walking.

Not getting to many projects done these last few days, have to get busy.

Brought granddaughter over to visit.  She and wife took a meal to daughter

that worked through Thanksgiving.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Cocoa60

Nov-28

Morning Kitty.  No sunshine here for days except couple minutes Thursday.

Supposed to get a little sunshine this afternoon and bright sun on Sunday.

Pretty much a snowy and rainy week after that.

Hope Brian is enjoying building his walls.

Have a great day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Nov-28

Snowy?  we didn't get that...just clouds and rain....leftover turkey dinner last night so yummy....my daughter makes really good dressing and perfect gravy...today the chimney gets fixed so we can use the wood stove....another cloudy day....I want SUN dam# it....

Cocoa60

Nov-29

Morning Kitty.  We only got couple minutes of sun yesterday.  Supposed to be bright sun

all day today but then not much sun for days after that.  Not like Sanibel Island.

We have a full moon this morn, very bright.

I need to get outside and get some work done today.  Maybe skip our walk or shorten it.

Our granddaughter has gone back home.  You remember me talking about her years ago? 

She's 17 years old now.

Hope the chimney repairs went well.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Nov-29

We have sunshine as we speak but very cold  28 at the moment....the chimney cleaning did not go well at all....a birds nest way up and the cleaner didn't have anything that went up that high and he doesn't do ladders...so we try someone else unless one of our sons has longer poles cause he cleans his own chimney....today we have rented a truck to haul our wood from daughters to our house....that is the agenda for the day....

Cocoa60

Nov-30

Morning Kitty.  We had our sunny day, now cloudy for 4 days.

We have a spark arrester cap on our chimney but we don't use

it for wood anymore.  The dryer is connected to it now.  You can

probably fiind someone to do it from the roof if your son can't do it.

Got maintenance and repairs done on backhoe, ready to go in

for it's warranty work now.

Groceries today, shouldn't be as crowded this week.

Have a good day.

Ernie