About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1390628 views.
Cocoa60

Nov-28

Morning Susan.  We had a great Thanksgiving meal also.  Drizzle all day

yesterday but wasn't bad enough to keep Brandy and I from walking.

Not getting to many projects done these last few days, have to get busy.

Brought granddaughter over to visit.  She and wife took a meal to daughter

that worked through Thanksgiving.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Cocoa60

Nov-28

Morning Kitty.  No sunshine here for days except couple minutes Thursday.

Supposed to get a little sunshine this afternoon and bright sun on Sunday.

Pretty much a snowy and rainy week after that.

Hope Brian is enjoying building his walls.

Have a great day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Nov-28

Snowy?  we didn't get that...just clouds and rain....leftover turkey dinner last night so yummy....my daughter makes really good dressing and perfect gravy...today the chimney gets fixed so we can use the wood stove....another cloudy day....I want SUN dam# it....

Cocoa60

Nov-29

Morning Kitty.  We only got couple minutes of sun yesterday.  Supposed to be bright sun

all day today but then not much sun for days after that.  Not like Sanibel Island.

We have a full moon this morn, very bright.

I need to get outside and get some work done today.  Maybe skip our walk or shorten it.

Our granddaughter has gone back home.  You remember me talking about her years ago? 

She's 17 years old now.

Hope the chimney repairs went well.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Nov-29

We have sunshine as we speak but very cold  28 at the moment....the chimney cleaning did not go well at all....a birds nest way up and the cleaner didn't have anything that went up that high and he doesn't do ladders...so we try someone else unless one of our sons has longer poles cause he cleans his own chimney....today we have rented a truck to haul our wood from daughters to our house....that is the agenda for the day....

Cocoa60

Nov-30

Morning Kitty.  We had our sunny day, now cloudy for 4 days.

We have a spark arrester cap on our chimney but we don't use

it for wood anymore.  The dryer is connected to it now.  You can

probably fiind someone to do it from the roof if your son can't do it.

Got maintenance and repairs done on backhoe, ready to go in

for it's warranty work now.

Groceries today, shouldn't be as crowded this week.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Nov-30

we are cloudy and rain for 2-3 days too....and also today is groceries...Brian is leaving now to beat the crowds....our store frowns on couples from the same household..don't know if the wouldn't let you in but....that is okay...I couldn't walk the whole store yet.....

I cooked a frozen boneless turkey breast. It really wasn't that good. That's what I get for waiting to the last minute. We kept changing our minds about having Thanksgiving. Our daughter and grandson  came over to pick up some turkey.  My son and wife came in the evening. So I guess we did get together somewhat.

Started ordering Christmas gifts on line. And decorated outside.  Can't do too much of back starts hurting.  Mine is nothing like yours, Kitty.  If I stretch and take ibuprofene it usually gets better.  We've had a tiny amount of snow but otherwise very dry and temps in 40-50.

Hope everyone is taking care and being safe. 

Carolyn

Cocoa60

Dec-1

Morning Kitty.  Woke early again.  Rained most of the day yesterday so didn't do much.

Did couple small tasks.  My wife started taking down our Fall decorations and putting up

Christmas.  Her dad has lot of decorations done and the tree up and decorated already.

We were fortunate to get so much done when it was good weather out.  Excavating that

we needed for decades but couldn't afford.  Grass we planted is growing over the last of

it now.

I haven't heard of couples not going places together here except at the Farm Market back

when we had higher percentages.  My wife doesn't go to the Farmers Market anyway.

Hope your back improves and you can walk better.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Dec-1

I like dark meat so I wouldn't have done the breast...glad I didn't have to do anything....crazy year...maybe next year....