About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1423607 views.
Susan1206

Dec-18

Well, it should definitely STAY a white Christmas or you.  42" is indeed a lot of snow.  Sorry about your tents......

We have a dusting over the pine trees and ground.  I'm hoping for more, especially on Christmas Eve.  It's always special to attend Mass but I doubt we will this year because of COVID.

Off to the grocery store.  Seems like it is the only thing "outside" that I do.   

Susan

Susan1206

Dec-18

Dear Kitty ~

About to head to the grocery store....interestingly, I look forward to it since I rarely do anything else.

We have plans to be with Jim's son and wife and children on Christmas Eve.  It makes me nervous to tell you the truth.  Why do I feel differently when it is just MY TRIBE?    Guess the decision is to do away with cooking and food on Christmas Day..maybe appetizers and refreshments and gift giving.  I have learned to go with the "flow" as they say....

((hugs)) across the miles.   Susan

Kittyarnold

Dec-18

you beat us on snow....stay well....

Cocoa60

Dec-19

Morning Susan.  I'm working on snow removal, no hurry since we have no plans.

Except a couple Christmas gifts and have days to get them.  Having trouble with

the tractor tire chains for some reason, didn't have any trouble last Winter.

Brandy is bored, can't walk beside the road so stuck here, she runs down the

paths I make outside.

You and Finn have a good day.

Ernie

Cocoa60

Dec-19

Morning Kitty.  Snow removal is about all I'm doing.  Cold here this morn, 4 degrees.

At least I have a big boom box for music when I'm shoveling by hand outside.  Shoveling

the cars out was a big job.

Hope your back is improving.  My mother in law is slowly improving from what

I hear.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Dec-19

you really have it worse.....it is warmer here.....if 12 is much better....but at least the sun is out and shining....Brian did snow blowing and cleaning off the car.....we could only see I side of the car...the rest was covered....roof must have had all 14 inches on it....still grateful that we don't have to drive anywhere....don't hurt yourself doing snow removal....

Cocoa60

Dec-20

Morning Kitty.  Got all the snow removal done.  Quite large snow banks beside the driveway.

Still have to clean up the one collapsed equipment tent along with it's frame.

22 this morn so a little warmer. 

Getting our Christmas shopping done but not finished yet.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Dec-20

We are up to 21 this morning...no sunshine tho...another grey and gloomy day....will have to find something that is fun to do...Brian has lots of house projects to do...and I have a few things I could do....we are ready for Christmas presents bought and wrapped and lots mailed....some we could deliver but one in Iowa and LA  didn't want to go that far...LOL...

Susan1206

Dec-20

Yikes ~

Five UPS trucks hijacked in the city of Cleveland since November.  Hmmm..  Just checked with Lands End and I am missing Dan's flannel lounge pjs.  Ordered 12/1.   Guess someone in the city if walking around in them.  Such is the way of life here on Sunday.  GO BROWNS.   Susan

Susan1206

Dec-20

Five UPS trucks hijacked in the city of Cleveland since November.  Hmmm..  Just checked with Lands End and I am missing Dan's flannel lounge pjs.  Ordered 12/1.   Guess someone in the city if walking around in them.  Such is the way of life here on Sunday.  GO BROWNS.   Susan