About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1419874 views.
Kittyarnold

Jan-16

hope the colonoscopy works out well and your appt too......we did watch Broadchurch too and loved it....the British do great series....we watched one about a Dr...maybe Dr. Martin?....awesome show.....I'll work on the picture thing when I feel some motivation and when the house is tidy enough to take pictures....LOL....take care and stay safe....

Kittyarnold

Jan-16

he did get his license...but it took an hour and a half....I was sitting in the car all that time....he had a note from an eye Dr...but this time he saw the chart better....who knows why....but at least it is done....we have to do mine next....I will only use it for ID  and that is what I was going to do....but insurance suggested I continue with a drivers license cause it keeps the price of the insurance down.........we had heavy rain overnight but the ground isn't white....Brian is already at the grocery store...daughter usually does it but we can't wait til next wk so Brian left here at 6:30 to get there when they open at 7.....hoping it won't be crowded....have a good day.... 

Susan1206

Jan-16

Hi Kitty~
we loved Doc Martin too!  Love the British shows. Currently watching Broadchurch!

A gray day here again. Feel like I am getting organized finally!  

Enjoy the weekend. Is it me or do all of these days blend into one???  You are probably missing the Florida sun!!  Hugs, Susan

Susan1206

Jan-16

Hi Ernie, 

Very cool.  Valentine lights!

I would have preferred to keep my wreaths up till February, but someone here got a bit over exuberant!!!!!!     Now, it’s very dismal!

The robins came back early. Can’t complain about the snow!  

I will check Costco prices on the glucosamine.  

go BROWNS!!!

Cocoa60

Jan-17

Morning Kitty.  Good to know about both keeping license if I can remember.

Glad Brian was able to get his license.  Wife had to wait 2 hours in the car at the

hospital, wasn't happy.  Father in law probably thought up the idea they didn't

have time to take a call for discharge time. 

When wife isn't here I get groceries early in the morning to beat the crowds.  They

aren't back to 24 hours, open at 6 I think. 

Brandy and I walking through the woods these last few days.  Nice break from rude

drivers.  Have to put pain lotion on my legs after instead of my feet first.  Causes

my legs to cramp up hours after I get back until a different set of muscles are built up.

Picture of my parents old 1957 Bakelite rotary phone.  Dad put it in the backroom when stopped

working so he and sis gave it to me around 08-09.  I fixed it and it's in service today.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Cocoa60

Jan-17

Morning Susan.  Finn looks good and very big.  Yes, I think Glucosamine meant for humans

is tested and checked more closely and my dogs didn't want their beef flavored pills.  Charging

4 times as much for the pet meds.  Cocoa's doctor didn't even use the pet med. 

It's just a red heart with red lights wrapped around it about 1.5 or 2 feet tall.  My wife is 70 miles

north taking care of her mom along with a sister in law.  Can't have pets in the house because

of the surgery wounds she has.  So Brandy and I have to stay here.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Brandy on her woods walk 1/14/21

karenvans

Jan-17

Hi, to All of my friends. Decided to stop in and say hello. Like everyone we are pretty much laying low here in Tellico Village. For now I've give my my gym membership because I'm wary about covid. Still smoke free, Thank God, think it's about 9 or 10 years now.

Kittyarnold

Jan-17

9 .-10  is wonderful....I will hit 14 yrs in July...which I can't believe...good to see you again...,.miss the "oldtimers"......

Kittyarnold

Jan-17

wonderful picture....