About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1619490 views.
Cocoa60

3/13/21

Good morning Kitty.  Cooler days now.  Birds still coming to our bird feeders.

I don't appreciate the crowds at the grocery store but feel lucky to be able to

get groceries and afford them.  We also have a little snow left but no flooding.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

3/13/21

I used to have the birds come all year when I fed the birds...and as a snow bird I only fed them in the summer until the bear came to the deck to eat all of the seeds and honey water the hummingbirds liked....our snow is gone....and it was so lovely and warm today is cold but sunny.....feeling safe after both shots are done...and Brian gets his second Wednesday.....we are finally going to do take out for dinner tonight....we feel a bit safer and take out sounds like a big adventure...like grocery shopping did the other day....will feel "normal"....have a good one....

Cocoa60

3/14/21

Good morning Kitty.  Woke early, will get a nap in a while.  After Monday we're back in

the 40s. 

We buried the cat.  Put a new cover on the Monte SS but still has 3 bad dents from the

tent collapse.  Wife and I played that board game for a couple hours again yesterday.

We looked at a house down the road we would like to help get our daughter into but

to expensive I guess.  We might end up buying the land behind it that also borders

our land.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

3/14/21

I don't know what happened...I remember responding but it never made it....you did wake up too early....and sorry about the cat....we are having typical NE weather...the March wind doth blow...and cloudy and then sunny...and then blue skies and up to 40   then clouds again and a big snow flurry....then sunshine again and now cloudy fun to watch.....going to daughters for corn beef and cabbage....hope you got a nap   too early to get up 

Cocoa60

3/15/21

Good morning Kitty.  We had the same weather yesterday except it never quite

made it up to 40.  Cold today with a high of 30 but warms up after this. 

I have a green clover wreath in the window with green lights wrapped around it.

I had to change the program last night from the Valentine program to two hours

later for the lights to come on in the evening.  Soon have to change the window

over to Easter.

Worked on a radio yesterday but it's unfinished.

Have a great day Kitty.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

3/15/21

Good morning Ernie.....bright sunlight this morning but only 16 degrees....and the March wind comes and goes....still working on the back splash....,lazy me.....no other agenda...  darling daughter's dinner was delicious corn beef and cabbage....and she sent us home with the leftovers....guess what we are having for dinner....LOL  hope your day is wonderful....all of my "kids" have had at least one of their shots.....

Cocoa60

3/16/21

Good morning Kitty.  Was a chilly day, Brandy and I managed to get our walk in.

10 degrees warmer today they said.

Supposed to take my old tent frame over to my daughter's today when I help

with garbage.  She had a greenhouse she had just built collapse in the blizzard.

Need to bring my ladder back to work on one of my antennas. 

My wife just had cooked cabbage and made cole slaw out of the rest of it.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

3/16/21

only 20 degrees here and partly sunny....Brian bought a pretty big greenhouse with heavy plastic cover....he plans to loosen up the soil because he wants to plant in it...I thought it would just be for pots....today Brian gets his second shot and have to go to Town hall to submit our application for a permit to build out deck....hope that works this time....have a good one    

Cocoa60

3/17/21

Good morning Kitty.  Supposed to reach lower 50s here today, probably over there also.

Got that tent frame unloaded at daughter's and brought my ladder back to do some

antenna work.

My wife and I played that sequence board game again.  Have glue curing on that radio

I bought.  Will probably have to do some point to point wiring after.

Brandy and I will probably get our longer walk in today, only did a short walk in the woods

yesterday.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Susan1206

3/17/21

Dear Kitty and Ernie ~

Sorry, I'm just reading bits and pieces.  Ernie ~ did you lose your kitty?   I'm so sorry.  Very difficult.

They have bumped up Finn's surgery and we report tomorrow a.m.  It will be so good to have him with less pain.  I've been told that the dreaded cone will be on so he will not lick and infect the staples.  

Prayers welcome for him and me too.   Susan