About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1773130 views.
Cocoa60

Jan-15

Good morning Kitty.  Deep freeze has arrived here at -4 degrees and will probably go lower by

daybreak.  Tomorrow morning is supposed to be about the same.  Sunday night into Monday

supposed to get 7 to 12 inches of snow.  I see the closer you are to the coast the less snow so

won't be that much at your place.  Monday is our grocery day so I will most likely get groceries

this coming week because wife won't want to travel in the snow.

Going to an indoor hamfest this morning.  People and companies sell ham radio equipment

and they have test sessions at the larger ones so hams can move up to a higher class of license

or get their initial license.  I need to get some parts for different projects I'm working on. 

Had gotten an electronics kit for one grandson to put together while they were here.  This time it was a large bug that makes noise

and flashes like a lighting bug.  Think I have pictures of the last time he built a kit.  Now I'm out of kits, will have to order another.

I received the amplifier and I'm working on it to make it work at the frequency I'm using.  Fed ex guy thought it was to heavy.

I was able to talk to my brother last two nights.  Our sister is visiting there before she heads to Florida, your old stomping

grounds.  She goes to Naples, Fla, even further south than you lived, I think.  One of her sons lives there.

Hope your day is good, -5 here now.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Jan-15

we are at one degree and the sun is shining...stay warm...

Kittyarnold

Jan-15

SORRY HERB....I AM NOT SEEING ANYTHING....IN A MESSAGE....

Cocoa60

Jan-16

Good morning Kitty.  -7 here, likely lower before dawn.  I went to the hamfest.

Didn't find what I wanted but did get some useful stuff.  Got a Tektronix oscilloscope,

4 channel, 150 Mhz, I think.  $50 was a good deal on that and seems to work well.  Got

a digital multi-meter for $10 but doesn't work well.  Will take the cover off and see if

it's easy to fix, if not a small loss.

Looks like I will be calling a friend of mine for help getting the vhf amplifier to work and

get it tuned in at the frequency I want to use it on.

We have this snow storm coming tonight.  7 to 12 inches and gets heavy with light rain if

not removed.  Started my tractor and put winter additive in the diesel fuel.  Ran it down

the driveway and around the lawn. 

The moon was about full and bright last night and still is this morn.

Have a good day Kitty.

Ernie

TEKTRONIX 2445B Repair and TEKTRONIX 2445B Calibration

• Edited January 16, 2022 5:35 am  by  Cocoa60
Kittyarnold

Jan-16

sorry don't see a thing  wonder  why?