About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 459681 views.
Debra (weithgito)

Nov-9

Hi Susan,

I'm in a cocooning phase and lots of weird stuff going on so I don't always get here in a timely manner but I try!

Thanks for the explanation of Oma-- I think mother in Korean is also Oma (or close enough).  The fact that you even know what a flywheel is is impressive! Never mind having some idea what to do about it ! ;-)

Debra (weithgito)

Nov-9

Two new additions to the SS family in just inside a couple weeks or less!  How exciting! (love the whispered name). 

jdamn

Nov-10

Thank you, marciame. The chest pains have been getting weaker and less frequent so maybe whatever's wrong with me will get better on its own. Good luck with the 20mg and pay close attention to how you feel. I'm here for you. Thanks again and take care.

karno12

Nov-10

Are they sure it is your heart acting up?  wondering if it could be acid reflux or something a bit less scary....keep us posted...... 

karenvans

Nov-10

Justinn: Could your heart thing be panic attacks? I sometimes get them, used to get them a lot? Just wondering. You'll be in my prayers for next Wednesday especially.

karenvans

Nov-10

Marcia: I would keep a piece of paper and write down every day how you feel, and then you can let the Doctor know how increasing the medication is working for you. I wouldn't hesitate to call the Doctor with any questions or concerns. We need to be our own advocates when it comes to our healthcare. I've found that to be true, more and more.

karenvans

Nov-10

I love having new people join! We are a great group!

Congrats again on your anniversary! Time sure does Fly!

karenvans

Nov-10

Kitty: I think crying is so cleansing and we need to do it. I couldn't cry for the longest time after losing my parents. Now 12 years later, the tears are coming.

I am so jealous of your weather!!  86 sounds so perfect! It's down to the 50's here in Tennessee, but much better weather than Chicago!

• Edited November 10, 2017 7:18 am  by  karenvans
karno12

Nov-10

Thanks Karen....there aren't too many words....I still don't believe he is gone most of the time....and when it hits me it is awful...Mom's should never bury their children....guess my mood is such I should just stay quiet for the day.....

karenvans

Nov-10

How is Cocoa doing?