About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fighting February MustQuiteers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 3/2/18 by slowblumer; 277162 views.
Cazza2468

Feb-9

Just counting down the days till I enter the clubhouse/palace. On the 12th I plan on arriving with all of the pomp and ceremony befitting a Queen!  Where are all my old peeps and subjects, who have been here sometime waiting for me to finally arrive.  Just thought I would give you a bit of a heads up in advance so you will have plenty of time to prepare the banquet and cocktails.

queen Cazsunglasses

Jatchat

Feb-9

Your majesty,

I am honoured to have you reply, I am still plugging along with relapses, into my 9th day of a quit , previous two lasted a month, anyway must go and prepare for your coronation, Lets celebrate, with gusto and panache. Congratulations on your long service.

Regards

Anthony

Cazza2468

Feb-9

Thankyou Anthony

keep going.  You must spend a hell of a lot of time not actually smoking. Just need to figure out how to not punctuate that with the odd ciggy .  I am looking forward to the big 12 months and I expect you to show up at the club house/ palace sometime in the futureblush

Caz

Denim50

Feb-11

• Edited February 11, 2021 7:07 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

Feb-11

• Edited February 11, 2021 7:08 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

Feb-11

• Edited February 11, 2021 7:08 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

Feb-11

• Edited February 11, 2021 7:11 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

Feb-11

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS princess CAZZA! 

Congratulations on your one year celebration and making it to the Clubhouse. Quitting isn’t easy in the best of times, much less during a pandemic but you did it! So proud of you and so happy for you! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating and I hope you treat yourself to something extra special. You deserve it! Hope your celebration is as awesome as you are.

Have a great day!  

P.S. 

I’ll be back in a bit to see if you’ve made your entrance to the celebration.  

• Edited February 11, 2021 10:07 pm  by  Denim50