About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March Warriors 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 3/30/18 by slowblumer; 285273 views.
Denim50

9/4/19

Hey Cindi, 

So happy to see your post. It’s great that you’re back! We’ve missed you too!  

I hope your daughter stops by the cabin too and that you have a great vacation and some fun family time together.

You’re so right, it’s truly great how far we’ve all come. Can you believe 18 months in only a few days?! We’re all moving closer and closer to that two year milestone. I’m so grateful to you and all of our wonderful quit buddies and friends and so proud of all of us, especially you, with your husband smoking around you all the time. That took so much strength and resilience but you did it! 

It won’t be long until Fall. Still, I can’t believe how early stores are putting out seaonal stuff. I was in one the other day, believe it or not, they not only had the Fall stuff out but stuff out for the holidays for the remainder of the year. Goodness, it’s not even officially Fall yet and they had items out for every occasion all the way through Christmas! I’m looking forward to the Fall weather though as the Summer, here anyway, has been exceptionally hot and humid this year. Nonetheless, I hope it’s indicative of a mild Winter but we’ll see.  Hope so anyway. 

I’m going to go and post a couple of other messages too but we’ll talk again soon. So glad you’re back. Have a great evening. Hugs. 

Denim50

9/4/19

Hey Robin, 

I did get a couple pair that fit. Didn’t go online this time, lol. Anyway, how are you doing today? Good I hope, and if your weather is anything like ours, I also hope you’re staying cool. Anyway, I wanted to give you a shoutout and hope to hear from you again anytime. We’re happy to have you join us. Have a good evening.  

CC to Robin212
Denim50

9/4/19

Hey Marilyn, 

Since you haven’t been back on here since your last post, I was wondering if that problem (frequent post) got straightened out or if you’re still having a issue with it. I hope it gets resolved soon. It was great seeing you being able to post again. relaxed Have a great evening. Hugs. 

• Edited September 4, 2019 5:10 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

9/5/19

Hey Marilyn, 

Thanks for getting in touch and letting me know the problem finally got straightened out. So happy for you. I look forward to seeing you back here this weekend. blush Hugs. 

Denim50

9/6/19

Hey Cindi, 

It’s great to see you back on here and posting again. relaxed 

Denim50

9/9/19

Mike, Cindi, and Denim are celebrating 18 months! sunglassesblushrelaxedtada 

• Edited September 9, 2019 6:42 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

9/9/19

Cindi and Mike, 

Hey you two! Look at us today! 

• Edited September 9, 2019 6:44 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

9/9/19

Six months to that two year celebration! Woohooo! 

• Edited September 9, 2019 6:39 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

9/9/19

Hey Cindi and Mike, 

We’ve reached a year and a half! wink This is so friggin’ AWESOME! I hope both of you are having a great day. Hugs. 

CindiS319

9/9/19

Happy year and a half my friends!!!  Love you guys!!!