About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March Warriors 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 3/30/18 by ModMarge (slowblumer); 203163 views.
Kusho50

Oct-24

Hey.  Thanks for the message.  I never got the email notification that I had a new message.  I am doing well.  Since July I have been working in an actual call center but still doing Medicare insurance.  This time without the average handle time requirement that the at home company had.  Now I can talk as long to each customer as I want to.  I like that so much better.  Sounds like everyone is doing well.  I agree now I smell cigarettes' smoke like a mile off and don't like it.  I try to avoid it as much as possible.

Denim50

Oct-25

Hey Tom, 

It’s great to hear from you. I’m glad you’re enjoying your job a lot more being at the call center. Everything else going good? Hope so. I thought Marilyn would be here today too since she’s celebrating 20 months today but haven’t heard from her. Nonetheless, I’ll leave a message here for her. Brian didn’t show up either. I know everyone seems to be moving on more but I still try to log on here as much as I can to leave the light on. Cindi was here more recently. Haven’t heard from Mike in months. I got a bit of the stuff I wanted done but hoping to do a few more things around here before the weather turns too cold. I came home the other night and saw a herd of deer in a clearing beside the road. There’s a lot of them around. Accidentally hit one last year, unfortunately. Any weekend plans? I think later this evening I’m going to grab a snack and put on a movie to watch. As for Saturday and Sunday, I haven’t really decided what I’m going to do yet, lol. Exciting huh? I really should I guess try to get some more of that stuff I wanted taken care of, but that remains to be seen, idk. Anyway, I hope you have a amazing weekend. Keep in touch. Hugs. 

Denim50

Oct-25

Congratulations Marilyn on 20 months smoke free! I hope you’ve been having a wonderful day and I hope you have a great weekend too. Get out there and do something special for yourself. This is amazing and only four more months until you reach two years! Keep in touch. Hugs. 

Msg 3245.2514 and the next 1 deleted
Denim50

Nov-9

Mike, Cindi, and Denim are celebrating 20 months today.  YAY US!!! sunglassesrelaxedwink 

Denim50

Nov-9

Hey Cindi, 

WOOHOOO!!! My wonderful quit sister, the forum triplets have done it again, another month closer to two years and only four to go. We need Mike to check in. Hugs to you both.  

CindiS319

Nov-9

Hi Denim and Congratulations on 20 months!!!!  I still can't believe it!!!  Hope you do something special today to celebrate!  Mike - hope you check in soon!  Big Hugs!!!

Getting cold out...need sweaters!  LOL

Denim50

Nov-9

Hey Cindi, 

I LOVE THAT PICTURE! So true too. It is ____ cold outside! You’d think it was already Winter instead of Fall, so HUGE THANKS for the sweater, lol. I hope you do something special to celebrate too. If Mike doesn’t show up today I hope he makes it back here for our two year celebration. Doesn’t that sound AMAZING?! Speaking of amazing, whatever you do today to celebrate I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend.  

Brenda (1sept19)

Nov-9

That is so awesome, Denim, Cindi and Mike.  How are ya'll feeling with your quits?  Is getting close to the two year anniversary cementing things for you all ?  Just curious ?