About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March Warriors 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 3/30/18 by slowblumer; 284611 views.
Cazza2468

Sep-12

Hello Denim, just reporting in to let you know that I’m still smoke-free and celebrating seven months. I’ve still got a problem with my shoulder but I finally went and had it scanned last week so maybe we will find out what’s actually wrong with it. The last massage massage I had about six weeks ago, the masseuse managed to stuff my hips as well so now Both my hips and my shoulder are giving me a horror of  a time. I’m still getting out on the bike every day. The problem is when I get back my hips are so bad I have to lay down for half an hour which feels like I’m kinda defeating the purpose really. Oh well I’m not gonna let it beat me. We are still in lockdown over here which is really starting to get boring. But it is what it is I guess not much we can do about it. It’s spring time now though and the weather is improving which is also making the grass grow so now I have to go next door and ask my neighbour if he can come and start my lawnmower for me so I can mow some grass .

The grass  waits for nobody.Have a great weekend and will talk again next month the queen