About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March Warriors 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 3/30/18 by slowblumer; 405795 views.
Denim50

Oct-22

Hey Brian, 

I’m sorry about my sports blunder, lol. Referring is great too. I’m sorry about your hamstring though. Yeah, I think getting older is a bit tough for all of us, but I’m happy to be doing it, lol. wink 

I’m glad you’re still enjoying time in the kitchen. I agree that it’s enjoyable to bake too. I also know the show you were referring to. I think many people, whether the actually watch it or not, have caught a glimpse of it. I’m sure your neighbors appreciate all of those (no doubt) delicious bakes. Though I have to say, I’ve not ever thought about putting basil in a dessert. Interesting. 

I’m glad to hear things are going to be a little damper out that way after so much drought and wildfires. 

Thank you for recent supportive post to others on the forum. I’ve seen your most recent post to Diana too. I’m a little concerned about her. She hasn’t logged on the forum since the 12th. I hope she’s doing alright and has managed to maintain her quit. I also hope we hear from her again soon. 

Thanks for keeping in touch. I hope you and your family have a wonderful fall Friday and great weekend.  

Talk again soon. 
Hugs.