About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September Ash-Kickers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/1/18 by ModSue (VentasSue); 203779 views.
Missdogs2018

10/1/18

Hey Bo,

Yes you made it thru Hang by the seat of your pants week and to your first star. Love your beautiful star with the #1 in it. Beautiful. Glad to see you on here alot and maintaining a strong quit. You rocking it!! Stay the course.

Glad to have you on the battlefield. Stay alert, vigilant and ready.

One day at a time. Let's Fight and keep kicking (Cig) butt. Remain tough, committed, brave, passionate and determined. 

Gloria

64 days smoke free star2star2(Another month bites the dust...How Sweet it is!!sunflowersunflower)

Bo (1sept18)

10/1/18

Thank you, Denim.  One month is awesome and I feel so happy to have achieved this star.  I know I have a long ways to go but I am taking it one day, one moment, one second at a time.  Seeing a lot of improvements each day and just grateful for each day that I make it smoke-free.  At 6 months, how are you doing ?  That is a wonderful accomplishment and hope it is getting easier for you. Your encouragement and advice has been so helpful.

Bo (1sept18)

10/1/18

Hi Nancy,  

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you during all the difficulties in your life and proud of you for staying smoke-free.  Hope whatever decisions you make are the best for you.  Here's to new beginnings....

In reply toRe: msg 16
Bo (1sept18)

10/1/18

Welcome Lori and happy to have you with us.  I also quit too many times to count but hope with the help of this forum and people like you to make this my final quit.  3 Days is awesome and keep taking it one moment at a time.  Be proud of those 3 days. You are doing great.

Bo (1sept18)

10/1/18

Thank you so much, Michele and look at those 4 beautiful stars of yours.  A big congrats right back at you.  4 months is wonderful, you go, girl!  This first star was one of the hardest things I've done and one of the most rewarding.  So I will keep on keepin' on.

awaken1961

10/1/18

Bo, thanks for the heads up on the twists and turns of the "seat of your pants week" I am ready for whatever is thrown my way ! I don't want to have to start over, that's for sure , congrats on your month !! keep up the good work !  

Bo (1sept18)

10/1/18

Thank you Gloria and I love my big beautiful star too. Will stay vigilant and battle ready. 

ColainMC

10/1/18

Hey Sue,

Thanks for pointing me to the new group :) I've been MIA these past few days, but have remained smoke-free! I'm now two weeks down and nearly finished with day 17. 

Hope you're doing well! 

Colleen

Free since 15 September

ColainMC

10/1/18

Hey Bo! 

Way to go on 1 month!! clap

I'm on week 3 now too and remembered that special name you gave it today as I burst in to tears over basically spilt milk today. grin All is well now, however! 

Keep up the good work! 

Colleen

Free since 15 September

In reply toRe: msg 20
Vic091718

10/1/18

Hi all. Congrats to Bo for 1 month!  Your crushing it!!!  Same congrats to you Michele - 4 stars - amazing.   I have now smashed hell week, stomped heck week and am in my 3rd week. Looking forward to getting my first of many stars!  Hang in there Ash Kickers!  Keep up the great work.

Victor....quit 9/17/18