About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September Ash-Kickers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/1/18 by ModSue (VentasSue); 137276 views.
Wuffie34

Sep-22

Girl!!! You made it!! Congratulations!! tadatada So proud so many of us made it here!!

Nanp123

Sep-22

YES, we did it!!! Congratulations to all of us. This 2nd year will be so much easier wink 

• Edited September 22, 2019 7:24 pm  by  Nanp123
Denim50

Sep-25

Hey TigerWolfs and Nancy, 

Congratulations on having reached one year smoke free! Tiger we’re missing you here! Where are you? Hope everything is okay. Nancy, I love your new key too. It should be held up victoriously, you fought and won the battle. You are victorious over this addiction and what a wonderful way to show it. I hope both of you celebrated this major milestone in some special way. Hugs and best wishes to both of you. relaxed 

CC to Nanp123
  • Edited September 25, 2019 4:47 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

Sep-25

Hey Vic, 

Haha, it did indeed! Thank you! Mind if I have another? Lol. I tried that and Tony Tiger didn’t have ____ on how great I felt. Lovin’ your recipes.  

Missdogs2018

Sep-25

BIG Congrats Nancy...Way to Go!! Welcome to the Clubhouse and join the celebration. Your August buds are here enjoying themselves. So happy that so many of you made it thru the gauntlet that is the first year of quitting smoking. You had to reach way down and fight for your freedom...you rock!!

Love your key. Keep rocking your quit.

Let's keep kicking Cig Butt!!

Gloria

Freedom since 30 July 2018...How Sweet it is!!

Congratulations you Made It Into THE CLUBHOUSE!!!!!

All of your September buddies are nailing this!

Congrats to every single September Quitter. As a former Sept'embers 13 forum member I will be hitting my 6th year on the 27th. 

You guys will motivate all the new September quitters to stay close to the forum and help each other stay engaged in the quitting process. 

Nice job! 

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013

Vic091718

Sep-25

Thanks Debbie.  You and Sue were quite inspirational right at the start in helping us Ash Kickers bond as we did. I’m sure I can speak for all of us when I say thank you for everything you guys do!

Vic091718

Sep-25

. Always glad to do what I can. 

awaken1961

Sep-26

Congrats to you guys making a year ,feels  great keep it up !

CC to TigerWolfs
awaken1961

Sep-26

I got to tell you, You where so inspirational to me in the beginning of my quit and got me thru some tough patches, words cannot express how grateful I am to you and the other September quiters ,THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !!