About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September Ash-Kickers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/1/18 by ModSue (VentasSue); 141693 views.
Vic091718

Oct-22

Wassuppppp my Pats fan bro. All is good here. Go Nats!!!!!  I hope everyone is doing well. Hugs all around. too if you’re behaving.

Vic091718

Oct-22

Cc everyone else too!!!

Mrissa

Oct-22

Hey Vic,

I'm watching my veggies spring up. The seedlings are all emerging in my garden. 

This year I planted carrot, kale, broccoli, brussel sprout, cauliflower, romaine, butter lettuce, red lettuce, black seeded simpson, parsley, dill, tomato, swiss chard, onion, radish, beets and green beans!

I wonder what kind of smoothie you and Wuffie could make out of that?? smile

CC to Wuffie34
Nanp123

Oct-22

Hey Vic and all!

Go Pats!!! Next year I am getting off the ship on Super Bowl Sunday instead of seeing the game on the ship :(  Wonder if the Pats will be playing wink

Hope everyone is staying strong.  I find it so easy to do these days. Even the whispers are quieting down. I do enjoy spending time with my grandkids and not wondering how am I going to sneak away for a butt! I never realized how stressful smoking had become! 

Thanks for the cookies Vic - they were yummy.  Did you take your trip yet? I am looking forward to my cruise. 3 days in So Beach before and then 7 nights on Oasis with the BEST piano man ever! 

Msg 3843.2508 deleted
awaken1961

Oct-23

enjoy Your trip, You have earned it and of course the Pat's will be in the Superbowl, it's what we do !

awaken1961

Oct-23

wow, what a garden, must be huge !

Wuffie34

Oct-29

Yummy!! Definitely kale and carrot in one!!

Mrissa

Oct-30

Hey there,

I hope you are doing well! 

My garden is a decent size plot at a community gardens space... The property is quite large with fruit trees and an herb garden that we all tend to and share. We just harvested a bunch of star fruit. There's some cherry trees too that are coming up.

The garden has been such a gift to me because I received my plot two months into my quit. I had been on a waiting list for awhile.

Gardening became a place to go to distract, manage and cope through the withdrawal period of cessation!

I love it now.

Have you picked up any new hobbies or recreations since your quit?

Mrissa

Mrissa

Oct-30

You got it! Well I think I'll just pass the ingredients over to the chef and he can cook you one up! Here you go Vic!

How have you been doing Wuffie? Have you found a peace in your quit? How's work going?

I hope you are doing well 

Mrissa