About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September Ash-Kickers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/1/18 by ModSue (VentasSue); 246848 views.
awaken1961

10/29/20

same to you and everyone else, doing well , staying safe and hoping for the best !

TigerWolfs

10/29/20

Hiyyas

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 2 Year Aniversaries for everyone, sorry I am a little late lol

I am still smoke free!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving and christmas.

Tigerwolfs  Sept. 2018

awaken1961

10/30/20

really great to here from you TigerWolfs , glad your staying strong and staying safe !

Denim50

Jan-1

September Ash-Kickers 2018, 

Vic091718

Jan-6

Hi everyone. Have a great 2021!

Denim50

Jan-6

Happy New Year Vic! 

I hope those delicious cookies of yours made it into your New Year’s celebration. I miss those. I did bake some Christmas sugar cookies during the holidays and had some snickerdoodles, but still missing your wonderful chocolate chip cookies (and maybe another slice of pizza).  

I hope you and your family are all doing good, staying safe, and enjoying the New Year. 

Here’s to all of us and a hopefully brighter, better 2021.  

Vic091718

Jan-7

Hi Denim. So nice to hear from you!  All is good and healthy here. I hope the same for you and your  family too.  I just made some yummy for dessert after chowing down my Domino’s .  Join me for a snack.  Take care and stay safe!

Denim50

Feb-12

Hey Vic, 

It’s great to hear from you! I’m glad you and your family are all doing good. I hope the same is true with our other quit buddies too. Things have quieted down a lot. Thank you for keeping in touch and sharing those delicious snacks. I’ve got some cake here, if you want to join me. I told a friend a while back that it had been a mild Winter so far, and I had no sooner said it than it decided to prove me wrong, and has been doing so ever since. Anyway, lesson learnt and grateful for four wheel drive, lol. 

Have a wonderful day.        

• Edited February 12, 2021 3:24 am  by  Denim50
Vic091718

Feb-12

Hi Denim!!  I hope you n family are well!  I surprise myself sometimes as I type on this site still.  I never really give stuff up so I guess I’ll be here a while.  I do miss the regular contact  with you Mrissa Wuffie Awaken Nancy Gloria and everyone else, but as long as everyone is still smoke free n doing well .....  Anyway take care  stay safe n healthy.   I’ll stop by time to time.  List is below as a reminder.

March 2018

9             Denim (Denim50)

July  2018

30             Gloria (Missdogs2018)

August 2018

1              Molly (Molly010)

September Ash Kickers 2018

1             Selina (SelinaQ)

1             Bo (1sept18)

3             Robert (RoberTu)

4             Mark (Mark03071964)

6             Mrissa

9             Wuffie34

11           Loriann1622

16          Colleen (ColainMC)

17          Awaken1961

17          Vic (Vic091718)

20           Tigerwolfs

21          DLGR

22          Nancy (Nan123)

27          Ermmre (Esperanza)

27          Lori (Lorir1104)

29          Lori (Lgor)

Mrissa

Feb-12

Heyyyy!!

Hope you are doing well!  I think of all of you quit buddies quite often.... I am enjoying life so much without cigarettes I feel like such a different person. I never thought I could make it and it was with the help and encouragement of all of you guys that I did. I am so thankful to God and my quit Buddies.

I really enjoy physical activity like riding my bicycle and spending time doing things without the burden of cigarette addiction nagging at me. It is such a wonderful freedom that I never think of cigarettes anymore.

I will stop in and say hello from time to time as well!!

I hope and pray the best for everybody.