About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Octonopers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 11/1/18 by ModAndrea; 155260 views.
sxp12

8/11/19

Thanks, I will take a look at the article, 'cos you're right, triggers have been coming out of nowhere for the last couple of week....but I see that Clubhouse from here!!

ModAndrea

8/13/19

Congratulations on TEN MONTHS, Dennis!!!

Outstanding! You're in the double digits. blush

Have a wonderful smoke free day!

Hugs,

Andrea

JR (DPartonFan)

8/15/19

Hey Dennis, Just wanted to say congratulations on ten fine months Smokefree. You’ve really done great with your quit! We will be at the one year mark before long.

JR (DPartonFan)

8/20/19

Blue,

Congratulations on your ten month anniversary!  Celebrate today if you get a chance and enjoy freedom from addiction.  Hope you have a great day!

ModAndrea

8/20/19

Congratulations on TEN MONTHS, Blue!

How sweet is is. blush

Have a fabulous smoke free day!

Hugs,

Andrea

Congratulations on getting through another month Now 10 Full Months - Awesome! 

Onto month 11. Stay strong and proud!

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013

Denim50

8/20/19

Hey Blue, 

Congratulations on ten months smoke free! tada Hope you’re having a great day. You certainly deserve it. Only two more to the clubhouse. Can’t wait to see you there! Hugs. 

Denim50

8/22/19

Hey JR, 

Love the square for the baby quilts. Would love to see a picture of one when it’s completed. Gloria told me that you also make homemade soaps and I’ve seen your painting. You are so gifted. If you don’t mind me asking, what kind of soaps do you make? Also, any other amazing things that you make? You’re really good at crafting and arts. 

How are you doing? Have you booked your cruise yet? You so derseve it with all you’ve been through this past year. 

I’m hanging in. I’ve had tire issues this week. I had a plug in one of the back tires and then I got something stuck in the other back tire Tuesday and it went down. I was going to get a new tire but a thunderstorm came through. I don’t have a regular spare tire, only the factory donut, so I didn’t want to drive in the storm to the garage. Anyway, I got there Wednesday and went ahead and had all of them replaced with new ones. Hopefully I won’t get anything else stuck in them. blush 

I was telling Gloria in a message on the 10th, I think, that a family friend called on the 9th and said their home burnt down. They said it was a total loss. Thankfully, no one was hurt and they have another property that they own and are staying at. The fire department said it was due to a cigarette.

Have a great day. relaxed 

• Edited August 22, 2019 4:31 am  by  Denim50
BlueDahlia29

8/22/19

Thank you so much JR. Life has been so busy since my daughter is back in school and working now I nearly forgot my 10 mos anniversary. Looking forward to being in the clubhouse with you in a couple mos.

BlueDahlia29

8/22/19

Thank you Andrea, love the musical unicorn, very cute.