About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Octonopers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 11/1/18 by ModAndrea; 111155 views.
BlueDahlia29

Oct-13

You're welcome. You did it!!!!  Easy peasy now.  So glad to have walked this journey with you.

JR (DPartonFan)

Oct-14

Dennis,

Congratulations on your one year anniversary and on making it to the Clubhouse! Once Blue gets there in a few more days our group has arrived!

Now we march on Smokefree through the second year.

JR (DPartonFan)

Oct-14

Blue,

Thank you so much for your support. We have the light on and the door open for you at the Clubhouse! See you there real soon.

sxp12

Oct-14

awww...thank you so much, that is so thoughtful!!

BlueDahlia29

Oct-14

Can't wait!  Love your key JR!!!!

ModAndrea

Oct-14

You are very welcome, Dennis. It's a pleasure to be on this journey with you. blush

ModAndrea

Oct-14

Octonopers 2018

You are all

ROCK STARS!!!

I am so proud of you.

I know how hard climbing this mountain has been. You all persevered and made it to the top. This is an enormous achievement.

Remain vigilant. Protect your quits. You got this. blush

Hugs,

Andrea

• Edited October 14, 2019 12:15 pm  by  ModAndrea
Brenda (1sept19)

Oct-14

A big CONGRATULATIONS to you on a year of freedom. That is wonderful, so happy for you !!

Denim50

Oct-15

Congratulations to all of you Octonopers on one year smoke free! You made it to the Clubhouse and have become part of the 7% Club. This is such a awesome achievement and you did it! So happy for all of you. Quitting isn’t easy but you did it and you stayed with it. Huge congrats to everyone! I hope all of you are doing something special to celebrate and I wish you all continued success as you keep moving forward with your lives as non-smokers. Have a wonderful day.