About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Octonopers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 11/1/18 by ModAndrea; 160685 views.
JR (DPartonFan)

12/22/19

Happy Holidays Blue and to all of our group.  Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  It is amazing that we have made it through the entire year of 2019 without nicotine or cigarettes. May we all continue on successfully with our quits.

Denim50

12/25/19

Hey Octonopers ‘18, 

Congratulations to all of you on reaching 14 months smoke free this December.  

Wishing each of you happy holidays and best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!  

BlueDahlia29

12/27/19

Happy Holidays JR and all Octonopers! Congratulations to us all!

BlueDahlia29

12/27/19

Thank you so much Denim.

BlueDahlia29

1/3/20

Hi fellow Octonopers. Just checking in and wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year. I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the freedom of being cigarette free. You all have been key to me becoming smoke free and I will always hold a special place in my heart for all of you. God bless and keep moving forward.

JR (DPartonFan)

1/4/20

Hi Blue,

I just saw your Happy Holidays post after I got back to work tonight. Hope your holidays were really good this year too. I had two weeks off work during the holidays and really enjoyed my time off.  We have been having unbelievably warm temperatures for the past two weeks and that made my vacation time around the house much more enjoyable. I did manage to trim my Bradford Pear tree back to the main trunk during the warm spell.  Hope you are doing well and a very Happy New Year to you!

BlueDahlia29

1/4/20

Hi Jr! Glad you got a couple weeks off, it really helps to take some time off to recharge and gain a new perspective on life. Looking forward to do some planting in a couple months surprisingly my pepper plant has survived this winter and my tomatoes should bloom again in the spring. Would love to have a pear tree, so yummy. Great talking to you and keep in touch.

BlueDahlia29

2/3/20

Hi JR! How'd the first month of your New Year go for you?  Heading to 16 months now, before we know it we'll be at 2 years WOW! For now will just enjoy today and finally being free from cigarettes.  Just wanted to pop in and say hello, hope you and the other Octonopers are doing well.