About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPEvember 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 11/30/18 by ModDee; 68716 views.
overdoz

12/4/18

Congratulations Bev..

baysedge

12/4/18

Good for you that one month milestone is such a positive feel.  Congrats  looking forward to 2 months too !

10.25.18 quit

VIV691 (NOSMOKING3)

12/4/18

Bev, I have been looking for you.     Congrats on 4 weeks.  You sound accepting of the fact that cigarettes aren't for you anymore.

Hugs

Vivienne

quit 12/9/17

baysedge

12/4/18

Hello Nopevember ers 

Hope ur day went along as planned.  

Becka (Becka1955)

12/4/18

Not really.  I got really upset at some news earlier today. But I did not run to the store for my fake relief.  So there’s that. 

baysedge

12/4/18

and that is enough.... it's magic when you think about it. .. how well you did - how you beat it...  Everyday you get stronger while the habit gets weaker. Don't give in to something that is trying to kill you. Every clean breathe is your breathe stolen from its breath. 

Becka (Becka1955)

12/4/18

Thanks. I’m pretty proud of not falling down. Life is going to go on, good and bad, just like always. In the past, my downfalls have actually been really good days when you suddenly feel like you deserve a “reward”. Crazy. 

HumbledPam

12/4/18

Thanks Spartanfan!

You too, 4 weeks is a lot longer than it seemed before we quit. It probably feels  more like 4 months. Awesome job! 

Talk to you later!relaxed

HumbledPam

12/4/18

Excellent Steve, and thanks, your encouragement really makes a difference

Breathe and let breathe smiley

HumbledPam

12/4/18

Congrats Bev! Way to go! Yay!

One breath at a time!