About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

June 2019 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 82599 views.
Denim50

Jul-24

Hey June, 

I think it's wonderful that things have gotten so much better for you with it. That's great and yes, it's a very positive thing. I'm so happy for you! It just keeps getting better. We were all happy to be there for you, still are. Much love and appreciation to you too my friend. It really is great to hear from you. I answered your pm (5 July) but not sure if you've seen it. I know as we move further along life turns to other things and some members don't come by here as frequently and that's okay but I am glad you stopped back by. Again, I'm so glad things are going so well with you. Best wishes as you continue on your smoke free journey and I look forward to hearing from you again sometime. Hope you're having a great summer. 

Have a great day. relaxed 

• Edited July 24, 2022 2:37 pm  by  Denim50
June2019

Aug-16

Hi Denim-----

sorry for the delay in responding. it has been a challenging summer - so challenging there have been times i tried to remember the quick fix of a morning smoke ----- of course i say i'll never go back, but really, the one hour and day at a time of the beginning is only replaced by one crisis at a time.

so while i did see your pm and this message earlier, i did not know how to properly respond in a meaningful way.

i am sorry to say that i have taken to partaking to a gin and tonic a few times a week. stronger and quicker than beer. while i recognize that a drink now and then is no biggie, i do have an addictive gene and i have to watch out.

i hope your health is improving since earlier this summer.

I'll pray for you, and please pray for me :)

June2019 (Georgia in real life)