About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

July 2019 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 43098 views.
QuitJul19

Dec-9

It was after the 4th month probably within the last 3 weeks. 

QuitJul19

Dec-9

I still feel lost at times, but there is much improvement. I still get really irritable and angry, but it doesn't last very long and isn't as frequent. I'm  still not the old me and I realize I won't ever be that person again. I'm a new me learning new ways to handle life.

In reply toRe: msg 392
Denim50

Dec-25

Hey July 2019 group, 

Congratulations to each of you on having reached five months smoke free this December. That’s awesome and next month you’ll be 1/2 way to your first smoke free year. What a wonderful way to celebrate! 

Wishing each of you happy holidays, continued success, and best wishes for a happy, healthy, and wonderful New Year!  Hugs. 

• Edited December 25, 2019 11:10 pm  by  Denim50
SusanK1960

Jan-9

Hey Michele,

YAHOO TO YOU!  Congratulations on being halfway to the clubhouse! I am so proud and inspired by you!

QuitJul19

Jan-12

I thought you had fallen off smile so glad to see you're still doing well!! There's 5 of us I know who are hanging in there so yay us!!

SusanK1960

Jan-12

Happy 6 months! You are awesome!

SusanK1960

Jan-23

Hey Sweetstuff,

Bravo on being half way to the club house!  You are amazing!  I was reading that two of you were quitting, so i would hope that your smoke free life is twice as nice!

• Edited January 24, 2020 12:04 am  by  SusanK1960
sweetstuff76

Jan-24

I don’t even see what I posted yesterday now . Yes both of us quit on the same day