About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2019 Ex-Smokers   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 87697 views.
Brenda (1sept19)

9/4/19

Thank you Jamie for the good vibes.  I am definitely " a work in progress."  

In reply toRe: msg 21
Alex (alexsmoker3)

9/4/19

I am sick.  I have a cough, my throat is scratchy, and I'm tired as hell.  I'm trying to stay positive, but this is hard.  Two little ones have me "on" all the time - no rest for the weary.  I'm thinking about taking a sick day...

Brenda (1sept19)

9/4/19

How are you doing today, Michaela ?  What great insight and so true. Yesterday we both achieved complete victory.   I am proud of us  !   Today is a new day and as long as we don't smoke, we win again. Trying real hard to stay in the day, not look in the past and not worry about the future.  Today I am good. 

Brenda (1sept19)

9/4/19

Hi Alex,   Sorry to hear you are sick.  Maybe quitter's flu ?  Maybe take the day and coddle yourself and the little ones.  Not sure of their ages. Maybe a day off in front of the TV with blankets and ice cream ? 

MichaelaOana

9/4/19

Brenda, I am good. I cooked,  I slept and I try to read as much as possible. Ofcourse I am listening some music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvvme-WMzQM&list=LLuZ0Cs3F33O-9mPB5WXq3_w&index=36

Jazz and my dog, Pepa make me feel calm.

I am 2 days and 5 hours smoke free.

Brenda (1sept19)

9/4/19

Very pretty music, I bookmarked it. relaxed  What kind of dog is Pepa ?  I have a little girl named Misty.  She is a Westie and my baby.

MichaelaOana

9/4/19

She is a peke and my baby too relaxed

In reply toRe: msg 20
Ssoshwifty22

9/4/19

Thank you guys so much. Turns out it was just a misunderstanding and I now have in writing that my apartments won't tow my car yayyy. It's just stressful to not know when your car might disappear and triggered the junkie thinking entirely. I'm so glad I didn't cave and by tomorrow I can say I'M 1 WEEK FREE!

ModDee

9/4/19

Hey there Wuffie,

Good to see you.  Congratulations on

of freedom!

(((Hugs)))

ModDee

9/4/19

Hi Brenda,

It's great to see that you are still trying to reach your permanent freedom.  Never give up!

(((Hugs)))