About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2019 Ex-Smokers   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 34754 views.

Hi Brenda, thank you

Still waffling along no real progress have patches on. but I will have treat this as Number One priority in my Life if I am going to quit, seeing counsellor tomorrow...watch  this space.

Kind regards

Anthony

alexisfree

Sep-23

Good job Anthony!  You’re using good tools!  Counseling is an excellent tool.  I’ve bee thinking of going to one too.  Anything to put the nicodemon in his place.  Watching for you!

alexisfree

Sep-23

How’s it going Llama?

llamachic

Sep-23

Exhausted and scatterbrained, but not smoking. grin

llamachic

Sep-23

Of course, I did just also threaten to hunt my friend Joe down and warned him not to mess with nicotine-deprived llamas because they bite... Joe's in his 70's...

VIV691 (NOSMOKING3)

Sep-23

Yes lots to be proud of. This is the one.

Aussie  viv

In reply toRe: msg 2
Nosmokejoe

Sep-23

Good evening To all, this is my second night here, and my fourth day on chantix,  today the smokes,  are tasting funny , but what worried me a bit was that I got a bit of paranoia,  it went away right away, but it scared the crud out of me...anyway, I know this place isn't about chantix, but thought I'd share with anyone who might be one it...I've smoked for 32 yrs I'm 48 yrs old. Truth is I dont want to die because of these damn cigarettes,  I'm short of breath always and I know it just gets worse...oh, by the way,  I'm still smoking while on this medication,  I hope it kicks in soon so I can say I've quit...but in the meantime,  I'd just like to thank you whomever reads this, and I'm glad I found this place..I've wanted to quit for years and now I've started the process...

Nosmokejoe

Sep-23

Hello Brenda, we met last night,  can you please show me how to post here...I thought I did in the Sept. New ex smokers, but I cant find my spot on the thread...anyway,  if you could lead the way please.