About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2019 Ex-Smokers   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 87759 views.
Ovivi

11/27/19

Happy Thanksgiving, Brenda!
Yes, I am almost back to normal, thanks for asking! It is something we take for granted most of the time, but I sure appreciate feeling good again! I’m back to my hikes, and spending more time outside. How is your bike riding going? Hope you are feeling good.
Brenda (1sept19)

11/28/19

Sounds wonderful, Alex.  Hope you and your family have a great day !  Thanksgiving and 3 months of freedom.  What a day to celebrate !! 

Big hugs to you.

Brenda (1sept19)

11/28/19

Glad you are getting all better and getting out again.  I absolutely love riding my bike, so glad I got it.  My new addiction !!  Have a great Thanksgiving and a healthy and happy day. 

alexisfree

11/28/19

Amen!  I have a lot to be thankful for.  And I’m thankful for you!  And this forumily!

Meredith (GettinFree)

11/28/19

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, MY FRIENDS!!

I'm thankful to be free of the nicodemon, and really really grateful for YOU and THIS COMMUNITY sticking together so we can all be freeeee!!

So much love. Have a super fun day!!

Brenda (1sept19)

11/28/19

Happy Thanksgiving, Meredith !!  We all have much to be grateful for this year.  Eat good, have fun and most of all, have a GREAT day.  

lindnog

11/28/19

Congratulations on your 3rd month Alex!!!

I hope you are having a lovely thanksgiving with your family. 
Linda xxx

lindnog

11/28/19

Happy thanksgiving Brenda. I hope you are well. We are nearly at the e d of our 3rd month!! 
Linda xx

alexisfree

11/28/19

Happy thanksgiving Linda!  And congratulations early on your 3rd month too!  We’re doing it!!

Brenda (1sept19)

11/29/19

YOU DID IT !!!!!!!!  3 months down and so proud of you.  On to the fab 4 month.

Celebrate big, Linda.  You deserve it !!