About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

October 2019 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 64881 views.
48yrsmokin

Aug-14

CONGRATULATIONS SUSAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     10 months  Way to go. Keep it up GIRL it's a wonderfull thing.      You are our OCT 2019 ROCK.  Thanks for all your help.    ED G.

Ovivi

Aug-14

Way to go, Susan, woohoo! You’re doing it so beautifully.

SusanK1960

Aug-14

Why thanks Wendy!  Just following your lead!  

SusanK1960

Aug-14

You are doing pretty fabulous yourself, Ed!  Doesn’t it feel good!

Eve1973

Sep-13

Hi SUSAN,

today marks your 11th month of freedom! I am in awe of you. You have definitely been here throughout your journey, and I hope you are excited to know in a short 30:days you will be 1 year somber!

Congratulations my friend!

Enjoy your special day!!!!!

SusanK1960

Sep-13

Hi Eve,

Thank you for your well wishes, your kind thoughts warm my heart!  I am quite surprised myself I have made it to 11 months, yet I have no doubt I will make it to 12 months.  I have learned so much, met so many and I am 11 months wiser thanks to this forum and its participants who offer a piece of themselves so others can hold on too when needed!  Each of us have a different combination and it takes a bit of patience and faith to find what unlocks us!

In reply toRe: msg 638
SusanK1960

Sep-17

The three amigos (Wayne, Ed and I) and have all passed the 11th month mark and rounding the bend towards the clubhouse! 

YAY!

Mark, Belinda, Jake, haven’t heard from you in awhile, so I am hoping you are still on the quit train too and are rounding that corner too!

• Edited September 17, 2020 8:50 pm  by  SusanK1960
SusanK1960

Oct-8

CongratulationsWayne on your 367th day of being smoke free!

Wayne1957

Oct-8

Ha ha!  I actually set my calendar for a reminder for yesterday, so I could for once beat you

to the punch on posting here.  But things came up and I didn't get around to it.  Just as soon

as my email bell rang just now, I knew it was you without even looking.  I FORGOT AGAIN!!!!

I claim dain bramage!  Thanks for keeping us all honest, Susan.  Congrats to you coming up

pretty soon too!

SusanK1960

Oct-8

I was talking to a gentlemen who was smoking a cigarette.  I still enjoy the smell of a cig being smoked, yet I am so glad I don’t smell like an ashtray.  Are you still popping cough drops?