About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

November 2019 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 41967 views.
patiopro

Aug-16

Thank you, very much Susan. It’s been a rough ride at times but well worth all the effort. Me and my wife are both still smoke free!!!! I smell smokers now and can’t believe that , I smelled just like them when we smoked. It’s amazing how when you are smoking you cannot smell how strong it is, until you stop.

Thank you,

Robert

patiopro

Aug-16

Sorry Susan but I just seen your message.

yes, we are very happy to be smoke free and are loving the new life style. I love the fact that I’m not letting a stinky cancer stick control me. It use to be fore we go somewhere light up a smoke after dinner or lunch before we drive anywhere  or go anywhere or do anything. We use to say oh wait we need to smoke a cigarette but finally no more....

Thank you for your support 

Thank you

Robert

SusanK1960

Nov-6

Well done Robert!  Congratulations Beachboy!

What  a wonderful accomplishment you have acheived

ONE YEAR SMOKE FREE

It has been such a pleasure being on this journey with you both and I wish you continued success in life!

Beachboy651

Nov-6

Susan. Thank you. I know I haven’t been online a lot. But this board has been really helpful. Thanks 

patiopro

Nov-6

Thank you very much Susan. It’s been a year now since We have smoked and We feel great!

no plans to ever touch another cancer stick!

thank you , for all your support!

Robert