About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September To Remember '15   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/3/15 by ModAustinPen; 111846 views.
kittymom413

9/27/18

Congratulations, Debbie, on earning your wings!

What an amazing accomplishment! I hope to be as strong

as you one day rose (((BIG HUGS)))

Have a great day,

Kitty cat

Thankyou Kitty! You keep on NOPING along with everyone else and help everyone root each other on. I love being a quitter. This is the magic of the forum - the special support from like minded people working towards a common goal. You will earn your wings too by just taking this One Day At A Time.

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013

Legolasi6

1/7/19

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a Happy, Healthy, and Smoke-free New Year

slowblumer

1/8/19

Hi Pat,

So good to see you again.  Happy New year to you and family.  

Wishing you a wonderful smoke free year.  

NOPE

kittymom413

1/8/19

Hi there, Pat

Good to hear from you. Here's hoping that you & your family are well & that you have an awesome NEW Year

(((HUGS)))

Kitty

Legolasi6

9/1/19

Hello ,  Just wanted to wish all my fellow Sept '15 quitters a happy 4th anniversary.  We don't seem to talk much anymore but you all have a special place in my heart and the includes you Marge.  You all helped me and I will be ever grateful   Hope everyone is well  and happy.  Hopefully we can all celebrate our 5th anniversary together next year.  Take care of yourselves.

Pat

slowblumer

9/1/19

Hi Pat,

Congratulations to you on 4 years.  Go celebrate. You Rock.   Isn't it such a wonderful thing not to 'have to' go and buy and smoke those awful cigarettes.  Now that is true freedom!  I have saved $10,000 according to the Silk Quit. 

Keep on Noping and coming back.

kittymom413

9/4/19

Hello to all,

You're right, Marge, Not needing to waste time, money & our lives on cigarettes is freedom, for sure! I still try to come to the forum regularly, mostly to pledge NOPE, but to also help just a bit whenever I can someone that is struggling. Congratulations to all of us on being strong. We really are kicking the nico-demon's butt!

(((BIG HUGS TO ALL))))

Kitty cat

Denim50

9/25/19

Hey Kitty, 

Congratulations on four years smoke free! That’s such a wonderful accomplishment. Thank you for staying around the forum and encouraging other quitters. I like your key and I’m looking forward to seeing your beautiful wings next year. Have a great day. relaxed 

• Edited September 25, 2019 11:41 pm  by  Denim50

Congratulations on hitting the 4 Year Milestone as a successful quitter. Nice Job! By all means write a post about your journey so new quitters get inspired. We all need reassurances that this drug addiction can be conquered and you are proof of that. You definitely are no sissy!

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013