About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September To Remember '15   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/3/15 by ModAustinPen; 94490 views.
In reply toRe: msg 830
kittymom413

Sep-3

To all of my September to Remember quit buddies I want to give a huge congratulations...we did it, we made it this far,

WE EARNED OUR WINGS!!!

Legolasi6

Sep-17

Dear Kitty, Marge and Theresa,  Today is my 5 year anniversary I want to thank everyone on the forum for all the inspiration that helped me achieve this milestone.  I would especially like to thank you three ladies for all your encouragement and support.  Kitty I am so glad to see you are still traveling with me and Theresa I hope you are here too,  Marge once again I thank you for all your words of kindness and just caring about people on this forum.  Ladies I know this year has been challenging to say the least but we are still here .  I wish you health, happiness, love, and a smoke free life.   

Love, Pat

Congratulations Pat You've earned your wings!! 5 years have passed since you put out that last cigarette. You definitely will inspire new quitters! You definitely are no sissy! Nice job!

"Quitting isn't for Sissies!" I quit poisoning myself Sept. 27, 2013

slowblumer

Sep-17

Hi Pat.

I lift my glass to you today.  You have your wings.  

The September to Remember 15' group has so many successful quitters.  Between today and the 29th several more or you buddies will reach that wonderful 5th year.

I was thinking the other day of why getting wings at 5 years and it all makes more sense as we each hit that milestone.  It takes a good 5 yrs to experience much of what life has to throw at us, both good and bad and respond with a resounding, 'NOPE'.

Reward yourself.

Winnetm

Sep-23

Hello Pat, Kitty and Marge!  Sorry late for the party!  Congratulations to all my quit buddies (and friends) on 5 years!  Woohoo!!!  I have to say....it's been a wild ride and couldn't have done it without all of your support and encouragements!  I am so enjoying life...bike riding, hiking and much much more!  Happy to see we are all still in this together!  Take care everyone!

Love...Teresa  

slowblumer

Sep-23

Hi Teresa,

You are right on time .  5 yrs for you today -  Congratulations.

Keep on enjoying life and celebrate those beautiful wings.

Winnetm

Sep-28

Kitty...CONGRATULATIONS ON EARNING YOUR WINGS last week Friday!!!!  WOOHOO, WE DID IT!!!  TAKE CARE DEAR FRIEND!!! heart

slowblumer

Sep-28

Hi Kitty,

I love your cat wings.  Congratulations on 5 big years.  At first I thought your day was the 29th then looked back and see it was September 25th.

Well Done!